What drugs are good for low inhib?

R

RAITEIII

Satire account
I am giga NT sometimes and my smile is god like and have cool vibe but I'm not good for conversation.

Tried zoloft but this doesn't do anything to me.

Drinking strong coffe helps me but then I can't sleep and need to take more stuff.

Heard about Nordil.

What drug is good to be a nice conversationalist? Give source also lol.

@Cope
@Seth Walsh

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Racky
  • +1
Reactions: Racky, Prince88 and Deleted member 15827
I wanna know too.
I ordered some phenibut so will see how that goes

Phenibut-uk
do they ship to eu or just uk? I can't figure out the site, idk which retard made it. the ui is fucking trash

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
do they ship to eu or just uk? I can't figure out the site, idk which retard made it. the ui is fucking trash
Yeah Website confused me too. Idk, I’m sure if not there are plenty other vendors tho

Idk, I’m sure if not there are plenty other vendors tho
nope. phenibut got banned a while ago, so there isn't a lot of vendors anymore and barely anyone has it :feelswhy:

• So Sad
amphetamines like adderall and vyvanse make me talk non stop when I come down I always cringe at myself for oversharing

phenibut at high doses (2g+) is awesome

• +1
nope. phenibut got banned a while ago, so there isn't a lot of vendors anymore and barely anyone has it :feelswhy:
Wait it’s legal in the UK but not Europe?

Wait it’s legal in the UK but not Europe?
I'm not sure but this is the best I could find: "

Phenibut Legality in Europe​

Phenibut is not treated equally across Europe.

Generally, phenibut continues to be legal to use for research purposes in most European countries. Here are the rules that we’re aware of, on a country-by-country basis:

• Belarus: It’s approved for medical use with a prescription.
  • France: It has been on a list of banned psychoactive substances since September 2020.
  • Hungary: It has been on a list of banned psychoactive substances since December 2019.
  • Italy: It has been on a list of banned psychoactive substances since August 2020.
  • Kazakhstan: It’s approved for medical use with a prescription.
  • Latvia: It’s approved for medical use with a prescription.
  • Lithuania: It has been on a list of banned psychoactive substances since November 2018.
  • Russia: It’s approved for medical use with a prescription.
  • Ukraine: It’s approved for medical use with a prescription.
  • United Kingdom: It’s illegal to sell or supply it, but it’s legal for personal use as long as you buy it from a company that operates in a country where it can be legally sold (like the US).

In countries not listed above, it’s generally not licensed to be sold as a prescription medication, but it is legal to purchase and use phenibut for research purposes. Make sure to check your country’s laws before placing an order.".

• +1
if you can't talk without drugs then you don't know what you should say in the first place drugs will only temporarily lower your inhibition

• +1
if you can't talk without drugs then you don't know what you should say in the first place drugs will only temporarily lower your inhibition
I'm planning on using drugs to learn how to be a better conversationalist. And then once I've improved I get off them. Good idea no?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19896
I'm planning on using drugs to learn how to be a better conversationalist. And then once I've improved I get off them. Good idea no?
Yup, Smart idea.
You could still use phenibut once a week or so it's generally safe.

• +1
But what I notice for example texting I'm very fluent. So perhaps what I need is indeed lower inhibition.
amphetamines like adderall and vyvanse make me talk non stop when I come down I always cringe at myself for oversharing

phenibut at high doses (2g+) is awesome
Link?

Phenibut is cope because you can only really take it 1-2 times a week in order to feel the effect and you build up tolerance to it extremely fast.

Nardil is the gold standard NT drug, there is nothing quite like it in existence. It builds up in your system over time, so you get a consistent prosocial mindset and it completely relieves you of any social anxiety. But it is very difficult to source without a script. You could also look into other MAOIs if you can't get your hands on Nardil through a pdoc. Selegiline, for example, is fairly easy to source and is a good drug. It still pales in comparison to Nardil though.

Lyrica is also the next best thing. You can pretty much take it daily too and still feel the effects from it. Very powerful prosocial drug, it completely changes your personality. 150mg+ on an empty stomach with some caffeine and you'll be able to approach any girl and be very spontaneous and interesting in conversation. If you can't get a script for it, PM me for sources.

Tren causes extreme anxiety and paranoia

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, RAITEIII and Prince88