What drugs are the hardest looks min

lokmazclock

lokmazclock

I Wuv Kitties!
lokmazclock

Any psychedelic

Widen your eyes and shit
Probably meth will ruin you most but you don’t give a fuck while on it at all tbh. Heroine can make you look totally gone as well but gives you such clear skin

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
Probably meth will ruin you most but you don’t give a fuck while on it at all tbh. Heroine can make you look totally gone as well but gives you such clear skin
And hollow cheeks from not eating

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
And hollow cheeks from not eating
Not how it works lol. Yea you will be lean but you will look like recessed skeleton and not in a good way. You will look close to death

• Hmm...
weed if you get munchies. At least coke and meth give you hollow cheeks:forcedsmile:

The one you would never expect:

Sugar

• Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Not how it works lol. Yea you will be lean but you will look like recessed skeleton and not in a good way. You will look close to death
Nah bro I'll do it right now to prove you wrong :feelshah:

it depends on the person. Weed sucks anyway way better drugs out there

• +1
Reactions: lokmazclock
Codeine
Alcohol

are you happy outside of when ur doing drugs or nah
JFL imagine being on this forum and being happy 😂😂😂. I have no friends and im lonely as fuck im surprised I haven’t odd on coke already

• So Sad
Prob an intense battle between meth, crack, and fent.

JFL imagine being on this forum and being happy 😂😂😂. I have no friends and im lonely as fuck im surprised I haven’t odd on coke already
That’s exactly why I don’t wanna try heavy drugs bro, I can afford to be drugged up most times but with coke it’s js over

• +1
That’s exactly why I don’t wanna try heavy drugs bro, I can afford to be drugged up most times but with coke it’s js over
Not over coke is the drug of the champion

Not doing drugs is the best drug. Stop being a low T, high inhib faggot who wants to rely on something to alter his consciousness to make it through painful situations.

Not doing drugs is the best drug. Stop being a low T, high inhib faggot who wants to rely on something to alter his consciousness to make it through painful situations.
Low iq, there’s no point to life aside from being happy bro

500ug of acid

• +1
This is 3 months on meth

@lokmazclock but that’s the heroic dose so start of with a medium dose like 200ug
Are u recommending drugs or telling me which one looksmin the hardest

Heroine can make you look totally gone as well but gives you such clear skin
never heard this before.. Is it like accutane?

Are u recommending drugs or telling me which one looksmin the hardest
Nigga I’m high right now I don’t understand what the fuck you’re saying but I’m telling you if you want something good,psychedelics do the job

• JFL
Nigga I’m high right now I don’t understand what the fuck you’re saying but I’m telling you if you want something good,psychedelics do the job
Hell yea dawg

• Love it
Reactions: dark.max
never heard this before.. Is it like accutane?
Opiates give you amazing skin. Anything from hydrocodone to oxycontin to heroine. I used to be a hard core drug addict. Nothing gives perfect skin like opiates

• Woah
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX
Opiates give you amazing skin. Anything from hydrocodone to oxycontin to heroine. I used to be a hard core drug addict. Nothing gives perfect skin like opiates
But I don’t recommend you do any drugs unless you are already an adult and can handle them. Even then I wouldn’t recommend drugs until you are in a place where you can coast by in life while getting high. Guys on Wall Street can get away with being tweaker and coke heads tbh the richer you are the easier it is to get away with being a drug addict ofcourse

• +1
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX
I’ve probably done every drug you can think of tbh other than nos.
I'm just joking brah no need tho flex on me

Nicotine by far

alcohol and smoking. most 'hard-drugs' don't really make you ugly directly they just stop you from caring about basic hygiene.