What drugs are the hardest looks min

The one you would never expect:

Sugar
Sugar addiction: :incel:
Screenshot 20240831 063031 Chrome

Crack addiction: :chad:
Screenshot 20240831 063018 Chrome

How did you ruin your life if you're still young as older then me though
Best not to go into detail but i definitely ruined my life to a degree. I can never go back to being an innocent kid who thinks it’s normal to be sober and everyone is just living life sober. I have this horrible view that it’s impossible to get thru life sober and everyone must be doing drugs

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
Best not to go into detail but i definitely ruined my life to a degree. I can never go back to being an innocent kid who thinks it’s normal to be sober and everyone is just living life sober. I have this horrible view that it’s impossible to get thru life sober and everyone must be doing drugs
I will say I understand what you mean but I honestly probably don't fully I hope you get better/ recover

I will say I understand what you mean but I honestly probably don't fully I hope you get better/ recover
Thx bhai. To put it simply I could care less about looks or women or any of that shit I’m mostly just depressed which hinders me more than anything else because even when I have opportunities to go out/have fun socialize I just don’t feel like doing it and want to leave as soon as I get in the car. So the way I would get thru it was being high af which makes anything tolerable even going to the zoo or a doctors appointment is entertaining when you are drugged up

• +1
Thx bhai. To put it simply I could care less about looks or women or any of that shit I’m mostly just depressed which hinders me more than anything else because even when I have opportunities to go out/have fun socialize I just don’t feel like doing it and want to leave as soon as I get in the car. So the way I would get thru it was being high af which makes anything tolerable even going to the zoo or a doctors appointment is entertaining when you are drugged up
Yeah wow I would probably get in that situation if I started doing party drugs or anything like that especially beacuse im genetically have a very addictive personality it comes from my mum

Yeah wow I would probably get in that situation if I started doing party drugs or anything like that especially beacuse im genetically have a very addictive personality it comes from my mum
It starts with party drugs because it’s easy to excuse them in your mind (it’s only once for one night after finals etc) but eventually party drugs are boring and weak so you escalate to the next step of drugs. At my worst was doing hard drugs sleeping in my car stealing shit and selling it etc. best case was still wired on Adderall 7 days a week

• +1