What drugs for NYmaxxx?

N

Nation

Platinum
My IQ is low and it's certified by my therapist.

Also I'm not comfortable with women and even if I cn talk to them I never take the initiative and I feel inhibited in social situations.

Ex.in parties I stand up in a corner with a serious look my face.

I feel anxious when I need to flirt with women, even if they are interested I don't know how to touch/hug/kiss...I'm socially inept.

Also I don't have attention and I have problems with procrastrination.

Vortioxetine/brintellix is good for be more mentally sharp.

Also I'm taking :
- Sulforaphane for autism

- Tyrosine, good for dopamine

-Aspirin, good for lower cortisol and dopamine

- Oxiracetam... No effects imho

I want to lower my inhibitions, anxiety and be more social/confident.

Supps/meds I'm planning to take :

-Phenubut, good for anxiety relief and makes you more social

- Kratom, similar to phenibut

- Propanolol, beta blocker which is good for shrinking the amygdala and mames you fearless

- Cabergoline, top drug for dopamine

- Clonazepam, good for anxiety

- Semax, good for memory

What do you think?

I'm not depressed but as I said I need something to improve my life, I'm oldcel with the life experience of a boy.

I'm also on Fin.

Won't all these things lower your sexual desire and castrate you in the end ?(srs)

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Wtf are all these medicine if a wolf bites you he will literally die from chemical poisoning
Don't fall for big pharma scam trying to sell you garbage medicine that makes you more autistic with low IQ so they sell you even more shit that poison your brain

only do natural and be careful with supplements most of them are scam research heavily before you ingest something in the form of a pill.

You will NEVER EVER gain confidence without experience. You cant be confident the first day in your work and you cant be confidant the first day you are driving a car but after months of successful driving you will be comfortable and confidant about it as you get positive reinforcement knowing that you are competent driver

The same thing with women you are to get positive reinforcement about your looks as you keep doing it, you'll get more confident

Your brain is expecting rejection and bad outcome only through constant good outcomes your brain will start expecting validation and you'll have confidence you cant learn confidence, you earn it like experience in video games

• +1
Reactions: Phad
cope tbh

• +1
Reactions: Autist