What drugs have you tried? (My list + ratings)

Chad69

Chad69

Kraken
Weed - 9/10 cool nice social drug,Im a daily smoker so nothing much to say here...goes really good with basically everything...I love it

Xanax - 5/10 way overhyped...if I could describe it..its like downer version of cocaine...you are full of confidence yet you dont give a shit about anything

Clonazepam - 3.5/10 shit...basically shit..shittiest drug I have tried...to this day I still wonder how I got addicted to this shit..even if I wasnt addicted it would still be rated very low...very weak relaxing effect

Valium - 7.5/10 probably only benzo worth taking especially if you combine it with weed,really good muscle relaxing properties

Tramadol - 100/10 :feelsohh: I love it,my first (and probably only) love,first time I felt loved in my entire life...like a downer version of MDMA

Codeine - 8/10 well I did it only once and my dose was way too high and I combined it with Valium...makes everything feel like slow motion and nods are amazing(y)

Buprenorphine - (subs) 9.5/10 almost like a tramadol but this one hits waaay harder,a hard slammer for sure,good drug for sure...not sure why people shit on it,hits you like a truck...a high that lasts 16h of pure deep nods

Speed - 7/10 not very euphoric but it makes you very productive,talkative,horny and you have this huge urge to socialize (and beat your dick until effects wear off)

Meth 10/10 - OHHHH MAMA:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: AMAZING SHIT,Feels like mix of coke,loads of amphetamine and touch of MDMA

MDMA - 6/10 if it wasnt for lovely faggot effects this drug would for sure be in high 8-9 ,but in reality it just turns you really open and turns you into a closet faggot for few hours (everyone experiences this)

Cocaine - 7.5/10 not much to say...confidence + paranoia overload...you turn into horny beast...crash sucks cuz it turns you into a crackhead fiend

LSD - 10000000000000/10 I LOVE ACID I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVEEEEE ACIDDDD:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: BEST DRUG EVER CREATEEEED...I RECOMEND EVERYONE TO TRY IT...IT HEALED MY LIFE LONG SOCIAL ANXIETY AND TURNED ME INTO NT BEAST:feelsez: (I HOPE EFFECTS ARE PERMAMENT)

Kratom - 7/10 its alright,I liked it...makes you very productive while feeling relaxed...perhaps I was taking waaaay too much of it (10-30g at once)....but the taste bro:sick:...to this day,just a reminder of its taste makes me gag

Synthetic/sprayed weed - 2/10 shitty dirty intoxication that makes your head hurt like a motherfucker

Adderall - 6.5/10 basically speed in a pill but slightly weaker

Concerta/Ritalin - 9/10 high isnt necesereally the most euphoric but MY GOD,YOU JUST WANNA TALK,SOCIALIZE,DO SHIT,BE PRODUCTIVE,BEAT YOUR MEAT,TALK TO GIRLS ECT ECT,IT SHOULD BE CALLED MOGGER DRUG INSTEAD,like better coke in the pill

Baclofen - 6/10 its alright,basically a good muscle relaxant

1,3DMAA - 7/10 very similar to speed except it makes you much more confident...amazing pre workout/social drug

Alchocol - 4/10 I dont drink alchocol no more...short lasting dirty high that makes you look ugly

(Noob drugs)

Cigs - idk bro I smoke waaay too much,I cannot even rate it...I dont regret spending money on cigs....they feel like a godsent on basically any drug

Coffee - mogger shit,it dehyrates you so it makes you look more lean

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, ChristianChad, redfacccee and 7 others
@TsarTsar444 @GandyIsNormie

• +1
Reactions: GandyIsNormie and TsarTsar444
Drugs are bad, man.

• +1
Reactions: ascension! and Manu le coq
you are going to make me write in the state that I find myself

:smonk:

• Love it
Reactions: Chad69
only weed

• Love it
I haven't tested any drugs

• Love it
I haven't tested any drugs
Unironically incel trait bro

But mirin hard,wish I didnt go thid rabbit hole wondering every day on what drugs to do cuz I cant spend more than 24h being sober

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Lol drugs dont work

Jfl i dont even have money to buy my medication

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Lol drugs dont work

Jfl i dont even have money to buy my medication
How much you need? I could send it if you send proof

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, Chad69 and wollet2
yes i like weeeeeeeeed:aheago:
Snoop Dogg GIF by MOODMAN
Smoke Weed GIF by Holly Logan
Chris Tucker Smoking GIF
weed GIF by Cosmic Evil
pineapple express smoking GIF

Milf shit

• +1
  • Love it
:feelshehe:What could you do for me, also what’s your financial situation like
Bro I live in Croatia so I cant legaly work until I turn 18...I relly on my parents
Hit my dms bro

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Based Drugcel tbh.

What drugs do have been addicted to/consider the easiest to get addicted to for you?

Are you currently addicted to any drugs? Particularly opioids. I feel like every druggie regardless of their drug preferences love opioids, even if they prefer uppers. How would you describe the feeling of opioids?

Any funny drug stories?

Tbh recreational drugs and pharmacology have always been a morbid curiosity of mine.

Drugs really are the closest thing to magic in this world imo. Mogs any other external stimuli

Please respond bhai:ogre:

• Love it
alcohol 5/10

cigar 5/10

weed (in brownie) 9/10

Tramadol 9.9/10

DXM 10/10

Oxy 10/10

Codeina depends on the brand but 10/10

Xans is zzzzzzzz 0/10

Heroin :fire:/10

Coke 5/10

perico 5/10

poppy tea fuck is goood/10 but its taste is horrible

tussi (oral) meh 3/10

mushrooms it goes beyond 10/10 but I only use it in a spiritual way

LSD it goes beyond 10/10 but I only use it in a spiritual way

speed 7/10

MDMA is best drug normie in parties but I don't like to socialize under the influence of gay 8/10

Coffe 10/10 It is a delight, I take it for my breakfast with 2 breads and 2 cups before training

DMT yes/10

MXP 9/10

Clonazepam????? Zzzzzzzzz -10/10

adderall and ritalin 8/10, I used to use because the psychiatrist told me that, but I stopped using it because I realized that they wanted me stupid

Krippy 7/10

Sugar 10/10

H1 11/10

basuco (I only tried it once and it was a bad experience.) 4/10

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Toth's thot, Chad69 and 1 other person
Most of those things +

Ketamine

2CB

4MEO-DMT

Shrooms

• Woah
What’s basuco and perico?

Based Drugcel tbh.

What drugs do have been addicted to/consider the easiest to get addicted to for you?

Are you currently addicted to any drugs? Particularly opioids. I feel like every druggie regardless of their drug preferences love opioids, even if they prefer uppers. How would you describe the feeling of opioids?

Any funny drug stories?

Tbh recreational drugs and pharmacology have always been a morbid curiosity of mine.

Drugs really are the closest thing to magic in this world imo. Mogs any other external stimuli

Please respond bhai:ogre:
Amazing respond bro

I have got myself addicted to Valiun but I only did it for month straight so withdrawls werent that bad

Im 1.5 years addicted to Clonazepam AND THANKS GOD I started tapper 5 days ago..withdrawls are hell...tremors,paranoia,extreme anxiety,fear,tunel vision,you arent able to sleep,you just wanna die,you dont wish this on your biggest enemies

I was addicted to speed for a few month and lost 12kg of weight....withdrawls werent that bad...except feeling like you arent able to do certain stuff without speed anymore but that feeling fades away within month

Perhaps Im still mentally addicted to opioids...I havent done them in months but I daydream about doing them again cuz how amazing they feel...even the biggest party animal who shits on downers will like opioids..they are one hell of a drug because how good they make you feel...soo warm and happy...its sad that I already know that I will be doing opioids when I move from my parents in the future,its just your subconsius mind:feelswah:

Benzos are relatevly easy to get addicted to..they dont feel good but for some reason you wanna do them again and again and again and until you notice it...they creap up on you AND BOOM..you are addicted without even knowing

Opioids and cocaine are extremly addictive...I still day dream about doing them again...especially opioids

Im glad for this question..
Opioids feel like you are still in a womb....amazing relaxation without a single worry in the world...other drugs make you forget your problems/make it seem like they dont matter
Opioids make you feel like you never had a single problem in your life,you were born without single worry and that life is beatifull...its soo warm and relaxing and blissfull...you feel like you have been lifted in the air

I have many many stories,perhaps I might make some stories with my drug advantures:feelskek:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
What’s basuco and perico?
perico is something similar to cocaine

Basuco is Cocaine paste is a low-cost cocaine sulfate-based drug similar to crack made from cocaine residue and processed with sulfuric acid and kerosene. Sometimes it is usually extracted using chloroform, ether or potassium carbonate, among other things

Where do you get money for drugs as a croatian neet?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Toth's thot
send me i'm poor :feelsbadman::feelsrope::feelsrope:
If I sent money to every poor cel I’d be broke and need to ask my parents for more money, I only offered it to him because he needed medicine

If I sent money to every poor cel I’d be broke and need to ask my parents for more money, I only offered it to him because he needed medicine
But being poorcel in Europe is not the same as being poorcel in latam :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Chad69 and Erik-Jón
Kys you crackhead, i condamn use of drugs, excelt for weed which is cool and just a plant

Drug is the biggest looksmin, make you lose collagen, age you faster destroy braincels and is super expensive on the long run

• Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Amazing respond bro

I have got myself addicted to Valiun but I only did it for month straight so withdrawls werent that bad

Im 1.5 years addicted to Clonazepam AND THANKS GOD I started tapper 5 days ago..withdrawls are hell...tremors,paranoia,extreme anxiety,fear,tunel vision,you arent able to sleep,you just wanna die,you dont wish this on your biggest enemies

I was addicted to speed for a few month and lost 12kg of weight....withdrawls werent that bad...except feeling like you arent able to do certain stuff without speed anymore but that feeling fades away within month

Perhaps Im still mentally addicted to opioids...I havent done them in months but I daydream about doing them again cuz how amazing they feel...even the biggest party animal who shits on downers will like opioids..they are one hell of a drug because how good they make you feel...soo warm and happy...its sad that I already know that I will be doing opioids when I move from my parents in the future,its just your subconsius mind:feelswah:

Benzos are relatevly easy to get addicted to..they dont feel good but for some reason you wanna do them again and again and again and until you notice it...they creap up on you AND BOOM..you are addicted without even knowing

Opioids and cocaine are extremly addictive...I still day dream about doing them again...especially opioids

Im glad for this question..
Opioids feel like you are still in a womb....amazing relaxation without a single worry in the world...other drugs make you forget your problems/make it seem like they dont matter
Opioids make you feel like you never had a single problem in your life,you were born without single worry and that life is beatifull...its soo warm and relaxing and blissfull...you feel like you have been lifted in the air

I have many many stories,perhaps I might make some stories with my drug advantures:feelskek:
Tag me if you ever decide to make a thread:feelshah:

• +1