What else can I do to make my moderate sleep apnea, because of my recessed chin, appear worse at the sleep study?

D

Deleted member 26092

Mistral
Soon I will have a talk about sleep apnea with my doctor, he also said a few weeks later I‘d have to do 1-2 sleeping tests
I‘m already sleeping on my back, and also i heard if you drink alcohol it can make it worse so I‘ll also take this into account.
I want to make it appear as drastic as possible so my insurance covers by bimax.
I already have sleep apnea but it‘s only moderate, I fear that it will get worse in future so I want to get ccw bimax.
It would also fix my other issues like tmjd and breathing issues and my subhuman recessed chin and downwardgrowth. So I could get multiple birds with one stone.
I‘ll also mention this during the talk.
Another thing I will say, is that my father has severe sleep apnea although for different reasons than mine.

Last edited:
Any updates?
I still have to do 1-2 sleeping tests and one more X-RAY. I’m also visiting a other maxillofacial surgeon near the hospital, who I was recommended to.
I very possibly have UARS.
the insurance has the criterias that I need to be under 21, have dysgnathia and am at risk to develop sleep apnea before 30.