Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Prettyboy
Use jack

it’s a pretty chaddy name in england

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 15099 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 16530 and Deleted member 7580
Planning to run a tinder experiment in London with myself to find out if the market is ad bad as some say
https://looksmax.org/threads/result...even-chads-are-going-for-grannies-now.435679/

What should I name myself? Need a name that is chaddy in UK
Also what college to put on my profile

@Xangsane @forevergymcelling
@TopzCat1
Here are some good examples

Pick something that has Balkan roots but isn't too hard to spell or say in English. Like Alexander, Constantin, Nikolai, Dimitri, Vladimir Etc. I have a Balkan name that closely resembles an english name and grew up in English speaking country and girls always say it's exotic and and cool

• Woah
Reactions: Prettyboy
Pick something that has Balkan roots but isn't too hard to spell or say in English. Like Alexander, Constantin, Nikolai, Dimitri, Vladimir Etc. I have a Balkan name that closely resembles an english name and grew up in English speaking country and girls always say it's exotic and and cool
Slavs aren't exotic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, OOGABOOGA and oatmeal
Dimitri
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 7098
Not English but, Jon-Erik

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and stevielake
LeBron

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Deleted member 15099
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, turkproducer, Deleted member 15099 and 1 other person
Depends where you are. If you're chadlite or chad looking, you'll be exotic in any country that isn't your own.
and even then names like Dimitri and Vladimir will drag down your smv. bad working class slavic names

and even then names like Dimitri and Vladimir will drag down your smv. bad working class slavic nam
Again, depends where you are. Doubt any Australian stacey will have any conception of what a Slavic working class name is.

If you have unique background, accent, style and a unique name to go with it, it can help you stand out from all of the Ben's, Dan's, Sam's, Josh's and James' in their DMs.

With that said, you can't be a typical fresh off the boat Slav rocking a shaved head and dressed like a mechanic unles you have god tier looks.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, turkproducer, Xangsane and 1 other person
Aren't you like 6 psl? What's the point? You're a chad man. You'll get matches anywhere and everywhere.

Even if the 99/1 rule holds true, you still won't be affected by hypergamy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
I'd gladly take a low-class slavic name :lul:

me larping with a western name to hide my giga-failo sandcel name:
View attachment 1512394
You suggested Jason right? That was the name of my first experiment that motivates me to give apps a try, special place in my heart bc ooga Jason made me confident :feelsgood:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7098