What esoteric looksmaxxing guides would you all want?

What Thread would you prefer?

• Contrast maxxing

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • Skincare glow guide /Thomas Strijd maxxing

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • Theoretical growth protocol

Votes: 11 28.9%

• Total voters
Deleted member 20131

Deleted member 20131

Gold
I have a few

First one is contrast maxxing with unknown secrets not even discussed on this forum (yes I've read all relevant looksmaxxing posts)

Second would be a branch off of this, an in-depth skincare guide with unknown ingredients and lifestyle approaches (not mentioned in the mega guide on BOB)

Third would be theoretical growth methods for those still under 25 (minute amounts of growth for skeleton weight is still possible for many <25 and maybe even over that, there's just very little data as it's theoretical)

I have more but starting with these

edit: and there is some crossover with the skin and growth guides as some of the practices indirectly affect skin as it's a byproduct of health and health gives your body the ability to grow with the most amount of flow/least amount of resistance (stability, lack of inflammation etc etc creates an easier environment to grow in)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18439, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, sensei and 2 others
GROWTH GROWTH GROWTH GROWTH GROWTH!!!

Glad to see you return boyo.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Fiqh, ChristianChad, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 6 others
contrast maxing but knowing you it will probably be "eat crab"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18439 and Deleted member 16058
I have a few

First one is contrast maxxing with unknown secrets not even discussed on this forum (yes I've read all relevant looksmaxxing posts)

Second would be a branch off of this, an in-depth skincare guide with unknown ingredients and lifestyle approaches (not mentioned in the mega guide on BOB)

Third would be theoretical growth methods for those still under 25 (minute amounts of growth for skeleton weight is still possible for many <25 and maybe even over that, there's just very little data as it's theoretical)

edit: and there is some crossover with the skin and growth guides as some of the practices indirectly affect skin as it's a byproduct of health and health gives your body the ability to grow with the most amount of flow/least amount of resistance (stability, lack of inflammation etc etc creates an easier environment to grow in)
Make all of them please thanks

on god make all of them

why not both :feelshmm:

I have a few

Bedofr eyou leave could you make the growth thread and contrast maxxing thread?

Im curious as to what they are and might give it a shot depending on what's included in those guides.

Make everything boss