What ethnicity do I pass as most?I get mistaken for anything from north African to Caribbean hispanic

yandex99

yandex99

Kraken
Yeah I know these are bad pics but Its the best way shitty phone selfies can represent me I am much more robust in real life.I wanted to know what ethnicity I look like most.
My mum is african american(of Senegalese ancestry),Puerto Rican(mostly taino with some little Spanish), and Choctaw(Amerindian tribe from southeast USA) and my dad is dutch

IMG 20240818 030811967 1
IMG 20240817 231850289

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
isn’t this that old creepy nigga from lookism

• JFL
Reactions: Hetman Vilkas
Idk but you genuinely look like shit (no offence)

• JFL
Reactions: WooshIsTired and ryuken
Idk but you genuinely look like shit (no offence)
No,I look good in real life and do okay with women online in professional pics

It's just the phone camera making my face flat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes and flippasav
I had severe autism back then(diagnosed)but women irl never describe me as creepy that's a mean thing to say
how did you cure it genuinely? Chelation of vaccine metals possibly?

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Yeah I know these are bad pics but Its the best way shitty phone selfies can represent me I am much more robust in real life.I wanted to know what ethnicity I look like most.
My mum is african american(of Senegalese ancestry),Puerto Rican(mostly taino with some little Spanish), and Choctaw(Amerindian tribe from southeast USA) and my dad is dutch

View attachment 3104639View attachment 3104642
why you have that shock look in first pic

how did you cure it genuinely? Chelation of vaccine metals possibly?
I took a good psychiatric shot for it for the last six years or so

I am very social now

I do okay with foreign women and had a white gf last year

• Love it
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
I took a good psychiatric shot for it for the last six years or so

I am very social now

I do okay with foreign women and had a white gf last year
That’s the dream of every ethnic! I’m glad for you. You mog me so I can see why.

That’s the dream of every ethnic! I’m glad for you. You mog me so I can see why.
She was actually my third white gf (this is since age fourteen up until thirty one)but my dream is a latina with a fat ass or a exotic Japanese

It was the first time I got laid since 2018 and I banged her three times before we broke up

All my other ltr with women since 2018 were foreign women in another country long distance(2 Ethiopians and one filipina)

Getting laid in USA is much harder than Europe at least there I had access to hookers and had a Pakistani gf and a Belarusian one in early 2018(she only gave head no sex)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes