What even is a point of being with a girl...

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
that you cant express yourself when around her? imagine hiding stuff from her simply because you just dont feel comfortable enough to share important things. you always feel like its not worth to tell her stuff or you simply put up an act.

all that because she is neither good looking nor has a good persoanlity, you know you are a horny ass nigga and this isnt rly what you want. even if you do smash all you gonna have is something to brag about.

but if bragging is all she has to give then its just not enough. you need a girl that supports you at the end of the day and those are rare.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
:soy:

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
cuz people don’t want to be lonely their entire lives

that you cant express yourself when around her? imagine hiding stuff from her simply because you just dont feel comfortable enough to share important things. you always feel like its not worth to tell her stuff or you simply put up an act.

all that because she is neither good looking nor has a good persoanlity, you know you are a horny ass nigga and this isnt rly what you want. even if you do smash all you gonna have is something to brag about.

but if bragging is all she has to give then its just not enough. you need a girl that supports you at the end of the day and those are rare.
i don’t. i tell them everything about me, cuz i know they won’t like me anyways. if they did they’d barely care what i say

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
i don’t. i tell them everything about me, cuz i know they won’t like me anyways. if they did they’d barely care what i say
i hide lots of stuff most of the time

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan