What even is ascension for me

Deleted member 6403

Deleted member 6403

Made It Out The Hood
I've done everything, now I'm on to bioenergetics to truly maintain and evolve my physiology

Status and money, that's what I'd consider "ascension" in my current state of affairs

@Wallenberg

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Let me help
> is ur levels of looks literally impossible to get more points?
> are you financially free? (Can earn a solid income while doing whatever you want in ur day without working?)
> u got a steady flow of sex?
> going on “Chad only” adventures? (Ie travelling with bros and slaying? Going out at nights for parties etc? Social life?)

if answer is no to any, work on it until you can no longer ascend anymore, once ascension is complete u can easily just chill and live chads life

then you will have made it :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
> is ur levels of looks literally impossible to get more points?
Yea, just need mse + braces, and LL, but LL sounds unrealistic, but I'm PSL 5 rn

> are you financially free? (Can earn a solid income while doing whatever you want in ur day without working?)
Not yet

> u got a steady flow of sex?
Nope , haven't had sex in years

> going on “Chad only” adventures? (Ie travelling with bros and slaying? Going out at nights for parties etc? Social life?)
Yea, I get paid to perform, don't really have friends but acquaintances

• Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Yea, just need mse + braces, and LL, but LL sounds unrealistic, but I'm PSL 5 rn

Not yet

Nope , haven't had sex in years

Yea, I get paid to perform, don't really have friends but acquaintances
Sounds solid bro, obviously water but run muscular game, can legit bring 2-3 points to the table irl.
As for social situations try and hang with nt ppl. Best method for this is be a sickcunt and befriend one of the nt chads (work, school etc) you’ll soon enough be invited to a Chad gathering

as for sex just run tinder game, drop game irl etc etc

I believe u will be financially free soon enough. Only nigga on .me who has brain cells about making money tbh :lul:

much respect tho bro. Feel like me and you will indeed make it :Comfy:

• +1
Sounds solid bro, obviously water but run muscular game, can legit bring 2-3 points to the table irl.
As for social situations try and hang with nt ppl. Best method for this is be a sickcunt and befriend one of the nt chads (work, school etc) you’ll soon enough be invited to a Chad gathering

as for sex just run tinder game, drop game irl etc etc

I believe u will be financially free soon enough. Only nigga on .me who has brain cells about making money tbh :lul:

much respect tho bro. Feel like me and you will indeed make it :Comfy:
Yeah, already gymcelled too

And I'm banned on all dating apps, jfl, hence why I haven't fucked none in years, idk, I'll try to buy a new sim card or something

Thanks, bro, indeed

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Yeah, already gymcelled too

And I'm banned on all dating apps, jfl, hence why I haven't fucked none in years, idk, I'll try to buy a new sim card or something

Thanks, bro, indeed
Always broski,

dm me of ever need owt bro

my g 👊

• +1