What exactly is wrong with this morph of Sean O’Pry?

thecel

thecel

morph king

I posted a thread about ideal eyebrow width measurements in which I morphed O'Pry with wider eyebrows as an example.

The last picture in the thread was a morph that I thought made his face shape harmonize better with the slayer eyebrows look.

Here's the before and after:

Hot Sean OPry Pictures
O Pry Extended Brows  Glabella Widened Downturned Moggmaxx

Everyone thought the last morph was comical and cringe. I know they weren't referring to the amateur Photoshopping; they genuinely thought the morphed O'Pry looked horrible, and I honestly don't really get it. What makes it look so bad? At least to me it looks more slayer than the original. Does anyone else prefer the morph to the original? If you think the morph is ass, what should be changed to make it better?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, bugeye, Deleted member 11479 and 7 others
PFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, Deleted member 5818 and thecel

I posted a thread about ideal eyebrow measurements in which I morphed O'Pry with better eyebrows as an example.

The last picture in the thread was a morph that I thought made his face shape harmonize better with the slayer eyebrows look.

View attachment 922647View attachment 922646

Everyone thought the last morph was comical and cringe. What makes it look so bad? At least to me it looks more slayer than the original. Does anyone else prefer the morph to the original? If you think the morph is ass, what should be changed to make it better?
This morphed O Pry is as comical as my little face morph version of me

FaceApp 1610334500782

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Try this face shape by curiosity, I think it is perfect

I dont know if it can suit him to be honest

D1JtU5LU4AAbVKD

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 5634
The morph looks pretty good… How do you look IRL?
Bloated for the moment but much larger boned in reality
Fat removed and some bones in morphed version

2020 Hiver 2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4387 and thecel
The morph doesn't look human at all

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and here
His eyes are too wide for his skull

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: .👽., thecel, delusionalretard and 1 other person
Specific morphs should be subtle as to not ruin harmony and realism

• +1
PicsArt 01 11 122343

I believe your problem with his eyebrows are more about the shape

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 5634
jfl at pfl

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite and thecel
ALSO jfl at his temple hair fix that

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite
He looks like a bug

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bugeye, Deleted member 10987, randomvanish and 1 other person
AirBrush 20210111005702

Or thicker brows
AirBrush 20210111010253

I tried changing as little as possible. Changing too much ruins harmony

• +1
? His forehead is too narrow in the original so I made it wider relative to his head

Wide forehead is ideal—not Zucc forehead—wide like these guys:

View attachment 922721

View attachment 922722
u can have wide forhead with hair in the temple region, that looks better imo
morph his temple hairs like the original. but keep the morphed face width

Are you serious? You made his head very narrow, made his eyes and brows super wide set (brow ridges anatomically can’t be that wide in relation to skull width), his extremely high PFL and eye spacing fucks his facial fifths, etc.

The way to fix it is to not morph him as your idea of ideal eyebrow proportions is very far off base.

• JFL
  • +1

I posted a thread about ideal eyebrow width measurements in which I morphed O'Pry with wider eyebrows as an example.

Everyone thought the last morph was comical and cringe. I know they weren't referring to the amateur Photoshopping; they genuinely thought the morphed O'Pry looked horrible, and I honestly don't really get it. What makes it look so bad? At least to me it looks more slayer than the original. Does anyone else prefer the morph to the original? If you think the morph is ass, what should be changed to make it better?
>why does a face that look like a cartoon is bad
????

• JFL
Are you serious? You made his head very narrow, made his eyes and brows super wide set (brow ridges anatomically can’t be that wide in relation to skull width), his extremely high PFL and eye spacing fucks his facial fifths, etc.

The way to fix it is to not morph him as your idea of ideal eyebrow proportions is very far off base.
Also realizing you made the side of his head very narrow without reducing forehead width or bizygomatic width. I guess you think this blockhead look looks good (nonexistent parietal eminences), but it doesn’t.

• +1

. Does anyone else prefer the morph to the original?
No

This is your brain on PSL autism.

• JFL
Wtf the eyes looks fuckin terrible i must say jesus

• JFL

bro not sure if this is a question thread but if it is a question thread make my post the solution

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
lookin like a robot in that morph

• JFL
Eyes too wide and face too long

• +1
his ipd is too wide in the morph

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and thecel
The changes you made are too extreme. Try to fix his eye asymmetry and widen his jaw and zygos slightly. Give him a bit more facial definition. Subtle changes.