What exactly is Zayn's appeal (if not famous)? Legit curious.

True. But even in the generic sense, he isn't Bekham or Delon tier handsome even if he is more aesthetic than them in PSL bone prominence. He is about as handsome as the stereotypical frat boy or the hot ethnic guy at the mall or something like that.

I don't think he is that short, weak 5'8 in the morning, celebheights is well estimated. But anorexic skinny yes.
He's on par with Becks (les masc) and slightly better than the hot ethnic guy at the mall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18032
Brother @bittercurry

If we consider curries then he is better. I mean how many on this forum are better even with height .

This is the average ethnics, ofc he is better looking than them comfortably

• +1
Brother @bittercurry

If we consider curries then he is better. I mean how many on this forum are better even with height .

Bhai I dont think u can call zero an average curry.

I don't know what the average curry looks like, but I'd have thought someone like Dev Patel?

Brother @bittercurry

No shit. He is even better than most white peeps or even white celebs easily. I am not denying he is GL obviously. Just that he isn't a god or unrealistically handsome as he is made out to be. More like a regular handsome guy you would see out there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18261
Bhai I dont think u can call zero an average curry.

I don't know what the average curry looks like, but I'd have thought someone like Dev Patel?
Can't even judge his looks while he is a fat fuck, unkempt and just 18.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
No shit. He is even better than most white peeps or even white celebs easily. I am not denying he is GL obviously. Just that he isn't a god or unrealistically handsome as he is made out to be. More like a regular handsome guy you would see out there
He is one of the few ethnics who's very popular in the west so of course every other ethnic will use him as an example on every argument

The truth is if he didn't go for his audition for that sinfing show, nobody would care about his looks or notice him that much

• +1
@bittercurry

Zayns way better than

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    2.6 KB · Views: 0
@bittercurry

Zayns way better than
Yeah, that was a bit too much from my end. But Ranbir looks much better than anyone else who would have similar facial development, saved by his dad's high class pheno and tall face.

And somehow, Ranbir might even end up doing better than Zayn to some ethnic women in some settings due to a similar effect as Ryan Gosling.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18261
Yeah, that was a bit too much from my end. But Ranbir looks much better than anyone else who would have similar facial development, saved by his dad's high class pheno and tall face.

And somehow, Ranbir might even end up doing better than Zayn to some ethnic women in some settings due to a similar effect as Ryan Gosling.
Gosling is just normal good looking too yeah

People don't analyse bones and ratios and PSL shit in real life

If neither were famous and we jus sawt Zayn and Ryan gosling, many would pick Ryan especially with the height

• +1
I mean theoretically he has an aesthetic face (nice jawline, eyes, nose etc but all are nice, not godly or anything) but end of the day, its a very normal phenotype you would find in any ethnic nation, its not even one of those very fair skinned or brown hair+red lips+red undertones type of pheno that you see in rare afghans or levnts and he isn't tall or broad either in any form whatsoever. So why exactly does he get compared to legit gigachads? There are many skinny kids with cute big eyes and sharp features on a small face one sees all the time and doesn't think about.

Even in his most aesthetic ever:
entertainment-2015-03-zayn-malik-one-direction-main.jpg
I agree. He is very overrated. Lots of ethnics are deformed so he might stand out amongst them though.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 18032
Even if Zayn wasn't famous for being a singer, He could easily be a popular Tik Tok prettyboy. There's just so much reasons why he wouldn't be Non famous

He looks like absolute shit

eye area. Normies only care about height, jaw and eyes.