What exactly make this western born ricecel looks worse than the mainland ricecel?

Rate

• Chang

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Changlite

• Htn

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Mtn

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Ltn

• Total voters
He looks bloated, but he's got potential
Doesn't look any different from any mainland Asian
If you told me this guy was from Hong Kong or Taiwan, I'd believe you

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
He looks bloated, but he's got potential
Doesn't look any different from any mainland Asian
If you told me this guy was from Hong Kong or Taiwan, I'd believe you
This guy also has round face and chubby cheek but still has more appeal than him. It is the fashion?

This guy also has round face and chubby cheek but still has more appeal than him. It is the fashion?

He's far less bloated than him + better facial harmony + makeup

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
IMG 3958

Brah i cant look at this nigga eyebrows

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Y’all be rating this guy mtn and calling me ltn when I bone mog him, ironic

his eyebrows plus super giga bloated

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
unironically has decent potential tho

• +1
Whats is his dating now?

Whats his peak after all the softmax and gymmax?
htn in asia imo, if he has the fat genetics to be facially lean his eyebrows are just so ridiculous thats all i can see. His biggest falios are his asymmetric eyes but if he debloats i think it would go away and just the fact that he looks like hes 30% bf facially while skinny

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Asians in the west are uglier than the ones that remained in Asia.

• +1
htn in asia imo, if he has the fat genetics to be facially lean his eyebrows are just so ridiculous thats all i can see. His biggest falios are his asymmetric eyes but if he debloats i think it would go away and just the fact that he looks like hes 30% bf facially while skinny
I kinda look like him but with more pronounced browridge, deeper set eyes, double eyelids, wider pfl, stronger big nose, slightly more forward maxilla and the same lower third except he has brtter chin than me.

How would you rate me based on this describtion?

I kinda look like him but with more pronounced browridge, deeper set eyes, double eyelids, wider pfl, stronger big nose, slightly more forward maxilla and the same lower third.

How would you rate me based on this describtion?
you have like the .org appeal i guess. I think forward growth and browridge are variable features and can look good recessed on certain phenos like cutecels but forward growth looks amazing on westerners. But i can't really rate because harmony imo trumps all for example

https://looksmax.org/threads/asian-just-turned-15-can-i-get-a-rating.929367/ if you covered his eyes and nose he would push htn-chadlite, but his harmony is just so disjointing id rate him like mtn cause if elosanta is htn he has to be mtn. zxxz suffers from the same thing his side profile is nice but his front is just pushing ltn

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry