What exactly makes me hltn?

otitis

otitis

Bronze
Joined
Nov 27, 2025
Posts
441
Reputation
76
Most of the rates I get are lmtn-mtn but there still people out there rating me hltn and im wondering whats making them think im only hltn. Are there any quick fixes I could make surgically or non surgically to secure my spot in the mtn area? I know that I may be a bit biased to think I deserve lmtn but honestly besides my under eyes and my slightly long midface I dont see a lot of big failos on my front profile. I may be wrong.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9995.png
    IMG_9995.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0124.jpeg
    IMG_0124.jpeg
    794.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker
Most of the rates I get are lmtn-mtn but there still people out there rating me hltn and im wondering whats making them think im only hltn. Are there any quick fixes I could make surgically or non surgically to secure my spot in the mtn area? I know that I may be a bit biased to think I deserve lmtn but honestly besides my under eyes and my slightly long midface I dont see a lot of big failos on my front profile. I may be wrong.
Uee,jaw and nose make you hltn
 
  • +1
Reactions: reyik and greylurker
Most of the rates I get are lmtn-mtn but there still people out there rating me hltn and im wondering whats making them think im only hltn. Are there any quick fixes I could make surgically or non surgically to secure my spot in the mtn area? I know that I may be a bit biased to think I deserve lmtn but honestly besides my under eyes and my slightly long midface I dont see a lot of big failos on my front profile. I may be wrong.
Someone is calling
 
Uee,jaw and nose make you hltn
Uee and jaw only make me hltn? I mean dont get me wrong those are flaws but I dont think its enough to make me hltn. And yeah I know my nose isnt good from the side but from the front?
 
Uee and jaw only make me hltn? I mean dont get me wrong those are flaws but I dont think its enough to make me hltn. And yeah I know my nose isnt good from the side but from the front?
Nigger i told you what u asked dont try to argue with me do wtv you want
 
  • +1
Reactions: kyril
Most of the rates I get are lmtn-mtn but there still people out there rating me hltn and im wondering whats making them think im only hltn. Are there any quick fixes I could make surgically or non surgically to secure my spot in the mtn area? I know that I may be a bit biased to think I deserve lmtn but honestly besides my under eyes and my slightly long midface I dont see a lot of big failos on my front profile. I may be wrong.
Your middle third is big, your nose to lip ratio is bad. You have a neutral canthal tilt which isnt really that bad bit a positive is better. You got some upper eyelid exposure. On the start your eyebrows dont have hair and the shape of your eyebrows is rather bad. Your nose is a bit bad (nothing serious just a bit). Reccesed infras. A noticeable overbite. Almost inexistent ramus.
There are prob more things
 
  • +1
Reactions: thundence and kyril
Your middle third is big, your nose to lip ratio is bad. You have a neutral canthal tilt which isnt really that bad bit a positive is better. You got some upper eyelid exposure. On the start your eyebrows dont have hair and the shape of your eyebrows is rather bad. Your nose is a bit bad (nothing serious just a bit). Reccesed infras. A noticeable overbite. Almost inexistent ramus.
There are prob more things
many people are mtn with all of these failos and more. But I understand
 
Nigger i told you what u asked dont try to argue with me do wtv you want
I named the same failos in my post but that simply isn’t logically enough to conclude someones is only hltn. Im just being honest
 
Personally I think ur mtn but im a GrAYnigger so what would I know :lul::lul::lul:
 
Most of the rates I get are lmtn-mtn but there still people out there rating me hltn and im wondering whats making them think im only hltn. Are there any quick fixes I could make surgically or non surgically to secure my spot in the mtn area? I know that I may be a bit biased to think I deserve lmtn but honestly besides my under eyes and my slightly long midface I dont see a lot of big failos on my front profile. I may be wrong.
Probably this philtrum and infras and lips
 
You asked for the main flaws if you want in detail you can just analyse you face deeper
I mean I did analyse it deeper and I think lmtn seems about right, I really wouldnt rate myself lower and most people dont but thats just me. If some people think im hltn and I guess I have to improve.
 
  • +1
Reactions: high_inhib_gymcel
Most of the rates I get are lmtn-mtn but there still people out there rating me hltn and im wondering whats making them think im only hltn. Are there any quick fixes I could make surgically or non surgically to secure my spot in the mtn area? I know that I may be a bit biased to think I deserve lmtn but honestly besides my under eyes and my slightly long midface I dont see a lot of big failos on my front profile. I may be wrong.
Hmmmm
 
I mean I did analyse it deeper and I think lmtn seems about right, I really wouldnt rate myself lower and most people dont but thats just me. If some people think im hltn and I guess I have to improve.
Good mentality bhai keep it up :love:
 
Most of the rates I get are lmtn-mtn but there still people out there rating me hltn and im wondering whats making them think im only hltn. Are there any quick fixes I could make surgically or non surgically to secure my spot in the mtn area? I know that I may be a bit biased to think I deserve lmtn but honestly besides my under eyes and my slightly long midface I dont see a lot of big failos on my front profile. I may be wrong.
:unsure:
 
People here are saying im only hltn. Thats why Im confused. And I know have a lot of flaws but like I have seen people with similar flaws being considered good looking
Its your lips but dosent matter ur not ugly
 
Its your lips but dosent matter ur not ugly
I mean I will get a lip flip and commissuroplasty but is that going to make such a big difference? If I was truly hltn I doubt fix my lips only would put me at mtn. But Im going to fix my lips one way or another
 
I mean I will get a lip flip and commissuroplasty but is that going to make such a big difference? If I was truly hltn I doubt fix my lips only would put me at mtn. But Im going to fix my lips one way or another
Your eyebrows, uee, nose, lips and maybe canthal tilt are the main flaws
 
But I aint good lucking either so there’s definitely a problem. I just need genuine hardmax suggestions with good roi not the generic “get djs” which might make everything worse
Its your lips but dosent matter ur not ugly
 
But I aint good lucking either so there’s definitely a problem. I just need genuine hardmax suggestions with good roi not the generic “get djs” which might make everything worse
Get rhino
 
  • +1
Reactions: otitis
My tilt isnt even negative. And my nose from the front is already thin enough
Tilt looks slightly negative but even neutral looks negative

And ur nose shape is bad
 
Most of the rates I get are lmtn-mtn but there still people out there rating me hltn and im wondering whats making them think im only hltn. Are there any quick fixes I could make surgically or non surgically to secure my spot in the mtn area? I know that I may be a bit biased to think I deserve lmtn but honestly besides my under eyes and my slightly long midface I dont see a lot of big failos on my front profile. I may be wrong.
Def not ltn max mtn:what:
 

Similar threads

L
Replies
11
Views
78
RealCube
RealCube
R
Replies
14
Views
118
4thquartileiq
4thquartileiq
mullatobonemasher
Replies
121
Views
735
keubool
keubool
Bruno_v
Replies
0
Views
68
Bruno_v
Bruno_v
zombiesaresocool
Replies
2
Views
62
4lekseyy_.
4lekseyy_.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top