What exercises should I focus on to get wider shoulders?

basedred

basedred

Bronze
I’m sitting at 21 inches shoulder width rn and I wanna know how I can make them wider. I’m quite slim and just started working out a few weeks ago. What exercises should I focus on to get wider shoulders?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
uh obviously lateral raises

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 27472, Lmao and 2 others
I’m sitting at 21 inches shoulder width rn and I wanna know how I can make them wider. I’m quite slim and just started working out a few weeks ago. What exercises should I focus on to get wider shoulders?
spam lateral raises, focus on hitting failure on these the most

• JFL
Reactions: Prince88 and lightskinbengali
Peds and sarms

Obviously lateral + rear delts for capped shoulders but none of that will matter if your back is small, increase back width and size

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, basedred and hattrick
How much weight? and what set and rep range?
Just do a weight you can do for 12-20 reps , do 4 sets + and progressively overload when you can. Train to failure

• +1
Reactions: basedred
Obviously lateral + rear delts for capped shoulders but none of that will matter if your back is small, increase back width and size
Wide grip pull ups then as well?

do a lot of research on a good split for working out or calisthenics for what you're doing, if you want to focus on shoulders more than do more delt exercises but of course be hitting everything else around that area well. my biggest tip would be to work on form as much as you can till you get all the exercises down right. form is extremely important

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and basedred
Dumbbell shoulder press for front delts

Lateral raises for side delts

do a lot of research on a good split for working out or calisthenics for what you're doing, if you want to focus on shoulders more than do more delt exercises but of course be hitting everything else around that area well. my biggest tip would be to work on form as much as you can till you get all the exercises down right. form is extremely important
Big thanks M8

Lateral-raises, train neck (traps especially) to give the illusion of wider shoulders, etc.