What exercises would you recommend for me at the age of 14 without any risk?

biggrey_pike

biggrey_pike

Iron
Joined
Sep 25, 2026
Posts
9
Reputation
3
I’m 14 years old and 180 cm tall. Please advise what can be done in a safe way to correct this.
88VT0eHGDCm6 XY4zTbvfW31H q05HnmkcwMUaFTSboiUNBNATcBTiAYFW4zcdYnEtlPy sOlKuKBsUVe7GKW hv
O9Z49JgP0rcPSB7OT Nz6kaW LpQYM75NTRZ2 HXMAVxCVHVBASk71La CbEGwN8rCEv5U3HNZU3le3vsY raDN6
 
Yes, I’m talking about my face. I’m asking if it’s possible to improve my face with exercises without taking any risks.
 
What can you recommend to me to improve my appearance?
Go look for a hgh source in the russian subforum and train your neck and adapalane and ipozinc and a regular face washer and azelaic acid
 
  • +1
Reactions: biggrey_pike
Go look for a hgh source in the russian subforum and train your neck and adapalane and ipozinc and a regular face washer and azelaic acid
Thank you for your advice.
 
  • +1
Reactions: AutistKhan

Similar threads

diddlesquad
Replies
7
Views
56
eaddowlanglais@gmai
eaddowlanglais@gmai
EsadT14
Replies
6
Views
41
EsadT14
EsadT14
fatsturbator
Replies
12
Views
97
❗❗❗
❗❗❗
vito12993
Replies
6
Views
28
Jihadmax
J

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top