What extremely controversial opinion do you hold?

So you think the average Joe who buys into all the propaganda of the world should live and the rest of us who break out of it should die?

What are you even talking about? what propaganda?

If anything it's lgbt fag propaganda that's being pushed upon people nowadays.

What are you even talking about? what propaganda?

If anything it's lgbt fag propaganda that's being pushed upon people nowadays.
You just named one your self and there's more.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
Pepsi > Coke

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, nastynas, Zeta ascended and 4 others
s

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, AbandonShip and BrettyBoy
They dont have to be sterotypical "Stacy" to look hot. They can look like a becky or emo, tomboy and shit.
yea as long as their face is still well grown, making them attractive. attractive people can get away with things that might make them less attractive to some, because they'll still be attractive, just less so, obviously. it's the same for men and women, just that men can't get as crazy with their style or whatever as women could. men's scope is smaller because of, like i mentioned, the comparatively lower sex drive of women, do you know what i mean?

Pepsi do be tasting sweeter than coke tho ngl.
From this moment until the moment you leave the forum, you will always have my most sincere respect.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and RichardSpencel
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 685
Pineapple on pizza can taste good

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Zeta ascended, janglebawl and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Golden Glass, Ritalincel and 1 other person
yea as long as their face is still well grown, making them attractive. attractive people can get away with things that might make them less attractive to some, because they'll still be attractive, just less so, obviously. it's the same for men and women, just that men can't get as crazy with their style or whatever as women could. men's scope is smaller because of, like i mentioned, the comparatively lower sex drive of women, do you know what i mean?
Yeah i get it. I guess comparing women and men is like comparing apples and oranges, they're similar but completely different.

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
Not really controversial but all drugs should be legal

Last edited:
Best pizza I’ve ever tasted was a white sauce one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Peeing in the sink is an efficient way not to disturb others late at night

• +1
Reactions: Feanor, pisslord and Ritalincel
Came to read @BrettyBoy comment tbhngl ded srs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and BrettyBoy
It wasn't 6 million

Peeing in the sink is an efficient way not to disturb others late at night
Strongly disagree. Sink is off limits, you should pee in the bath or shower drain to not disturb others.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and pisslord
Strongly disagree. Sink is off limits, you should pee in the bath or shower drain to not disturb others.
Try it bro. Saves a lot of water.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
But then how do you wash it away? The sink makes alot less noise than using the shower

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and pisslord
But then how do you wash it away? The sink makes alot less noise than using the shower
You squat and point your pp at the drain.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 685
pepsi tastes like sewer water

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
Black only act how they do because of Jewish satanists control all news and TV media that's why they used Tupac nwa and all those to nwo divide and conquer but enough about me what about you
They were like that before jews and 2pac. Doubt you’ve ever met a black person.

Black only act how they do because of Jewish satanists control all news and TV media that's why they used Tupac nwa and all those to nwo divide and conquer but enough about me what about you
Close, I'd say they act like that because business's profits from their degeneracy so they encourage it.

as rights for being a human being men and women are equal but men on most things are above women, there are select areas where women are better than men, i cant even think now go figure.

this not only goes for physical, that is obvious, for intelellectual fields such as philosophy, chess, positive sciences men are just better. idk if this is something naturally iq related or not, even if it is not it shows that solely men are willing to work and fail harder more than women

fuck even cooking which was done mostly by women throughout history, now men are just better than woman

when i say this stuff openly to society, especially women, automatically thinks my thoughts are oppressive and means we should keep women away from doing positive sciences, acts and actions

i dont give a fuck about society anyway lol, they dont even want to understand the point as they are playing the "victim" role of by their equation.

its sad to be honest

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: janglebawl
We need to stop food-aid to Africa. It fuels a rise of population boom, that has capabilities to destroy the world as we know it. There was 200 million people in 1960, now there are 1.2 billion, and by 2050, there will be 4 billion.
View attachment 276819
Fuck this is my dream pheno and red hair too:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: Blitz
as rights for being a human being men and women are equal but men on most things are above women, there are select areas where women are better than men, i cant even think now go figure.

this not only goes for physical, that is obvious, for intelellectual fields such as philosophy, chess, positive sciences men are just better. idk if this is something naturally iq related or not, even if it is not it shows that solely men are willing to work and fail harder more than women for intellectual areas.

fuck even cooking which was done mostly by women throughout history, now men are just better than woman

when i say this stuff openly to society, especially women, automatically thinks my thoughts are oppressive and means we should keep women away from doing positive sciences, acts and actions

i dont give a fuck about society anyway lol, they dont even want to understand point as they are playing the "victim" role of by their equation, sad to be honest
Str8 fax bro

MGTOW is somewhat legit

- 9/11 was an inside job

- Most wars since the 1800’s have happened due to the financial elite instigating them for self gain, rather than these wars happening naturally

- US government is ran by the rich, the elections are basically show elections that are less blatant and fraudulent than ones seen in north Korea. The end result is already determined from the exact start of an election cycle

- The dropping levels of testosterone in men alongside estrogen being found in water, plastics and foods coinciding with each other is a conspiracy to make men more weak and docile so that governments and the elite can get away with more stuff.

All revolutions are led and instigated by men. Revolutionary politicians are almost always men. If men are too weak, fat and low T to do anything, there’s no chance of a revolution or unrest happening.

- women are not queens and certainly don’t have more empathy than men. Modern women are trash when it comes to their behaviour and entitlement. Most of them will talk behind a mans back if he’s ugly, short or has a small dick. They Will side up with high T who bully people for no reason

- There should be no historical significance placed on the Holocaust. Many other genocides have happened since the holocaust, yet no one cares About them and many don’t even know they happened.

Meanwhile everyone in the west is taught about the Holocaust, how bad it was and how you are an anti-Semite for even questioning why everyone should care about it. It’s nonsense. Jews being killed for being Jews is no different from Tutsis being killed for being Tutsis (Rwandan genocide) or Armenians being killed for being Armenian (Armenian genocide). Yet one event is given special priority over others.

- Coronavirus is meant for population control. Which is why the WHO has been slow to react to anything and governments have still refused to shut down their borders

- Liberal capitalistic societies are In their final stages and will collapse soon. People not having kids anymore, people engaging in endless hedonistic excess, Mindless and often violent consumerism, an incel epidemic, mass migration, rapidly changing demographics, rising wealth inequality, a stagnating middle class/working class and power swifting to the once dominant east (China for example) are signals of what’s to come in the 2020’s and 2030’s

- The Illuminati or something similar to it certainly exists. I don’t believe In the Satanic rituals part or stuff like that but i certainly do believe in the notion of the global elite working together in order to divide & conquer, maximize their power/financial gain and ensure their place at the top being a true statement

- 9/11 was an inside job

- Most wars since the 1800’s have happened due to the financial elite instigating them for self gain, rather than these wars happening naturally

- US government is ran by the rich, the elections are basically show elections that are less blatant and fraudulent than ones seen in north Korea. The end result is already determined from the exact start of an election cycle

- The dropping levels of testosterone in men alongside estrogen being found in water, plastics and foods coinciding with each other is a conspiracy to make men more weak and docile so that governments and the elite can get away with more stuff.

All revolutions are led and instigated by men. Revolutionary politicians are almost always men. If men are too weak, fat and low T to do anything, there’s no chance of a revolution or unrest happening.

- women are not queens and certainly don’t have more empathy than men. Modern women are trash when it comes to their behaviour and entitlement. Most of them will talk behind a mans back if he’s ugly, short or has a small dick. They Will side up with high T who bully people for no reason

- There should be no historical significance placed on the Holocaust. Many other genocides have happened since the holocaust, yet no one cares About them and many don’t even know they happened.

Meanwhile everyone in the west is taught about the Holocaust, how bad it was and how you are an anti-Semite for even questioning why everyone should care about it. It’s nonsense. Jews being killed for being Jews is no different from Tutsis being killed for being Tutsis (Rwandan genocide) or Armenians being killed for being Armenian (Armenian genocide). Yet one event is given special priority over others.

- Coronavirus is meant for population control. Which is why the WHO has been slow to react to anything and governments have still refused to shut down their borders

- Liberal capitalistic societies are In their final stages and will collapse soon. People not having kids anymore, people engaging in endless hedonistic excess, Mindless and often violent consumerism, an incel epidemic, mass migration, rapidly changing demographics, rising wealth inequality, a stagnating middle class/working class and power swifting to the once dominant east (China for example) are signals of what’s to come in the 2020’s and 2030’s

- The Illuminati or something similar to it certainly exists. I don’t believe In the Satanic rituals part or stuff like that but i certainly do believe in the notion of the global elite working together in order to divide & conquer, maximize their power/financial gain and ensure their place at the top being a true statement
I would reply if i was still a user of this site.