What facial bone would you like to surgerymaxx the most?

First thread
Screenshot 20210113 202700 Discord

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3492
Mastic gum will not help, mewing does not work unless you are under 13 years old kid who hasn't hit the puberty yet. Studies were shown that mewing works on CHILDREN pre-puberty but in no way it works on adults.
There are studies showing 5mm expansion from tongue training in adults. I myself expanded from 35mm to 45mm. I also have had a lot of forward movement of the maxilla which caused my chin to follow. Just cause you quit halfway doesn't mean it doesn't work, it will take 2-5 years to start noticing an actual difference, the changes are very slow.

• Hmm...
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos
Chin for me due to how recessed and underdeveloped it is, what about you?

My surgery plan is getting a sliding genioplasty, seems like results are more prominent with sliding genioplasty rather than implants based on all the pictures I have seen, what do you think?
1st post is the rules, 2nd post wont let me see what it is. So this is the 1st post tbh

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Upper maxilla

This must be the first post of .org and then it turned rainbow

Hi oldcels

• +1
Reactions: thecel
My whole fucking face, starting from my zygos to my infras, afterwards maybe a small canthoplasty. My jaw, a segmental lefort 1 with a ccw movement & a bsso. Jaw angle implants. Supra implants to create dimorphism. Maybe a fat graft to my paranasal area. Still thinking about a rhino.

maxilla is the bone to max for max loox

My whole fucking face, starting from my zygos to my infras, afterwards maybe a small canthoplasty. My jaw, a segmental lefort 1 with a ccw movement & a bsso. Jaw angle implants. Supra implants to create dimorphism. Still thinking about a rhino.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27702