What factors influence your life drive?

MagaPutinism

MagaPutinism

Swallow the duginpill
What to do to get more motivation, It's not like i'm lazy but i can definetly get more stuff done and achieve great things if i had more motivation and willpower

having a htn face

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Foreverbrad, Deleted member 51465 and 3 others
Cope and hope

.org users lack both so 0 motivation

ur looks and having good hormones
or just take drugs

to know more

P
What to do to get more motivation, It's not like i'm lazy but i can definetly get more stuff done and achieve great things if i had more motivation and willpower
I feel like getting a girlfriend may improve productivity. Cuz then your dopamine levels are naturally higher. Talking out of my ass here but I suspect it’s true.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
some people are making money of me

Looks and environment, also genetics

Nothing really. Until I can truly find my purpose, I will be Nothing. It will help me live freely

I'm sad that I'm not rich enough to live a lavish cool life

P

I feel like getting a girlfriend may improve productivity. Cuz then your dopamine levels are naturally higher. Talking out of my ass here but I suspect it’s true.
You're riģht.

Also injecting T

Doing drugs

• Love it
Reactions: mvp2v1
Hormones and glucose

You’ll always have motivation if you’re healthy with a good diet like Ray Peat

Realism about everything

Hopium.

Mine is surgery.

Wagie isn’t as bad as I thought though. Passes the time before surgery very quickly with no real mental or physical effort and I get money for it.

• +1
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer
clear skin, i will refuse everything until my skin is clear

fighting and hope to one day dance with gio scotti sipping wine and having sex :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Positive reinforcements and previous evidences that you got the potential to achieve what you want is the only way to get your life drive

• Love it
Reactions: MagaPutinism