What fase is sc22 in???

Itss_BritneyBishh

Itss_BritneyBishh

Silver
denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance.

I dont see him calling himself that model anymore so he is definitly past the denial stage....
Probably depression since he ask what is wrong with his eyes etc.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba, Humans_Are_Robots and Deleted member 470

I dont see him calling himself that model anymore so he is definitly past the denial stage....
bargaining I think, he's trying to convince us that he's gl but is not in complete denial

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, kobecel and Itss_BritneyBishh
face of slayer tbh

• +1
Reactions: Sc22 and Kenma
Lol its fase rigt i just saw it now.
Its over for non englishcel

Closer to the rope phase.

Im model tier thats for sure and i mog chico and all of your dumbasses. Im just not saying it to get proper discussion since you get mad so easily.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 656
Im model tier thats for sure and i mog chico and all of your dumbasses. Im just not saying it to get proper discussion since you get mad so easily.

Yeah, drop uni and shit, you 100% guaranteed model easy life slaying pussy with your model tier if you go that route.

Yeah, drop uni and shit, you 100% guaranteed model easy life slaying pussy with your model tier if you go that route.

suifuel for @Sc22

I asked multiple foids and most answers were similar :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Itss_BritneyBishh and Dude420
View attachment 25644
suifuel for @Sc22

I asked multiple foids and most answers were similar :feelskek:
Lets see then @dotacel post your pics and we will compare. You asking your friends to "say this" doesn't prove anything i could ask someone im speaking too also "am i better looking than this guy" then they say ofc.

Lets see then @dotacel post your pics and we will compare. You asking your friends to "say this" doesn't prove anything i could ask someone im speaking too also "am i better looking than this guy" then they say ofc.
I've posted my pics enough here, I'm just not as much of an aspie as you are to spam the forum every day with pics of my face

I've posted my pics enough here, I'm just not as much of an aspie as you are to spam the forum every day with pics of my face
Never seen ur pic so post it and we will see if you mog me we will compare lets go pussy

Never seen ur pic so post it and we will see if you mog me we will compare lets go pussy
@Felix97 sir can u organise the mog battle

• +1
Reactions: Dude420
i feel like his facial harmony is really bad
yeah he probably mogs me bonewise ngl but harmony is everything

no point in talking shit anymore though just waiting for eyebrowmaxxer supreme to respond

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
yeah he probably mogs me bonewise ngl but harmony is everything

no point in talking shit anymore though just waiting for eyebrowmaxxer supreme to respond

He doesn't have enough hair density, it isn't normal we can see the base of his head like that at that age.

He doesn't have enough hair density, it isn't normal we can see the base of his head like that at that age.

might just be a bad cut tbh, but still it does look weird

might just be a bad cut tbh, but still it does look weird

That is what I thought when I wanted to make that comment on another picture of him but didn't for the same reason, he really has thin low-density hair which isn't attractive.

img_2931-png.25655

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
That is what I thought when I wanted to make that comment on another picture of him but didn't for the same reason, he really has thin low-density hair which isn't attractive.
jfl my hair is thick asf you guys know nothing just lol at how clueless all of u are. legit get commented on to have thick hair irl

ive seen @FatmanO go through all stages.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, FatmanO and Itss_BritneyBishh

Aceeptance is soon to come

• +1
Reactions: Itss_BritneyBishh
I swear to God this nigga trolling