What Features Can Be Grown With DHT In Puberty?

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
May start with DHT and other Stuff in 1 year after cycling through my hgh/ai

I know it may grow the Penis and Brow ridge

Anything else?

pseudohermaphrodite. Cogenital deficiency in 5AR. E.g no, or extremely low DHT. Grew completely normally starting with puberty, and in fact displays what would be a highly masculine/robust profile compared to the average man in the west these days. Tentative conclusion: DHT probably isn't anywhere near as important as this forum seems obsessed with. Testosterone is the primary androgen.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and PubertyMaxxer

pseudohermaphrodite. Cogenital deficiency in 5AR. E.g no, or extremely low DHT. Grew completely normally starting with puberty, and in fact displays what would be a highly masculine/robust profile compared to the average man in the west these days. Tentative conclusion: DHT probably isn't anywhere near as important as this forum seems obsessed with. Testosterone is the primary androgen.
Can Aromasin increase my dimorphic growth like brow ridge during puberty?

According to studies aromasin increases test about 60%

Look at his eyebrows dude, looks very feminine

Dat hairline. I wonder if his dick works.

Test is still androgenic.
DHT is just more androgenic

@Dyorotic2 @JustTrynaGrow Is it true that creatine increases DHT by 56%?

@Dyorotic2 @JustTrynaGrow Is it true that creatine increases DHT by 56%?
Definetly depends hugely on the person.
Some people don't even respond to creatine supplementation since they easily get enough from animal based foods.

Honestly though relying on creatine for results is mostly cope. You'll see minor changes with it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756 and her
Some people don't even respond to creatine supplementation since they easily get enough from animal based foods.

Honestly though relying on creatine for results is mostly cope. You'll see minor changes with it.
Yeah. I think my diet is pretty solid right now, but I've heard creatine increases DHT, so I wanted to give it a try.

Since I'm still 16 I thought that maybe I could get some slight masculinization from it.

It's also pretty cheap.

i got no side effects OR actual effects from creatine ngl

Can Aromasin increase my dimorphic growth like brow ridge during puberty?

According to studies aromasin increases test about 60%

maybe. maybe not. Theres no definitive answer here. I'd lean towards it probably not doing anything of note.
Look at his eyebrows dude, looks very feminine

seeing as theres a big fucking block over his eyebrows, what the fuck am i meant to be looking at