what features can be "striking"

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
we always hear about striking features, but can all features really be striking? I can't see how a chin can be striking.

To me the only features that can be are eye color (exotic or bright color that really stands out, or a color that contrasts well with skin color)

and visible hollow cheeks

to me those are the most striking features of a male face, what do u guys think?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: angelo, subhuman incel, FailedNormieManlet and 8 others
has to be rare and majestic in motion. normal good looking guys like the guy in your avi just don't do it.

this is striking:
przNUj0.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, aBetterMii, mug and 3 others
Jawline

• +1
Reactions: greywind, try2beme, Deleted member 22930 and 8 others
Zygos

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, greywind, Deleted member 22930 and 13 others
striking face

just kidding

a very good hair is very striking
lachowski for example have striking eyes, and their not colored

tbh everything can be striking, except for nose, unless it's like a really strong nose, like a liam neeson's nose

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, n0rthface, HarrierDuBois and 4 others
Flared out angular gonions

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 16133 and 1 other person
- Low set eyebrows + light eyes.
- Hollow cheeks (from big zygos, not from jaw)
- Face tattoo like me

Tumblr pn3dsbhamq1rutcjwo3 400

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, try2beme, Deleted member 22930 and 3 others
Be a mogger

Downturned and elongated medial canthus

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, try2beme, angelo and 7 others
Being white

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: try2beme, angelo, Deleted member 22930 and 5 others
After seeing a 10/10 girl at the gym, it’s basically all about having EVERYTHING in proportion. Harmony is legit. This girl has everything going for her and if I weren’t engaged, I would do whatever it takes to go on a date with her. She’s a level above Palvin and Lima. Im awestruck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, angelo, AscendingHero and 4 others
Fucking shit I’m in love with this bitch

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 21620
After seeing a 10/10 girl at the gym, it’s basically all about having EVERYTHING in proportion. Harmony is legit. This girl has everything going for her and if I weren’t engaged, I would do whatever it takes to go on a date with her. She’s a level above Palvin and Lima. Im awestruck.
Nigga you is a Bulgarian & you live in like Ohio or some shit

10/10
Chill my dawg. :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Nigga you is a Bulgarian & you live in like Ohio or some shit

10/10
Chill my dawg. :lul: :lul:
The midwest has the best looking girls. I am trying to figure out who she is so I can post a pic. Maybe I can do a creeper shot tbh

• +1
Reactions: greywind, angelo, AscendingHero and 4 others
The midwest has the best looking girls.
Thats kind of true
I was born n raised in Cincinatti and lived in Indianapolis and Chicago for a while. They do be better lookin in college

But they have the fastest descension too

• +1
Reactions: angelo and Deleted member 21620
Thats kind of true
I was born n raised in Cincinatti and lived in Indianapolis and Chicago for a while. They do be better lookin in college

But they have the fastest descension too
This chick is athletic af with a nice af ass too. But aside from having a top tier body, her face and hair is super model worthy. I don’t think I’ve seen a better looking person irl, and I’ve seen Cindy mello, cara delevigne (in her prime back in 2015) and other famous models on the street.

• +1
This chick is athletic af with a nice af ass too. But aside from having a top tier body, her face and hair is super model worthy. I don’t think I’ve seen a better looking person irl, and I’ve seen Cindy mello, cara delevigne (in her prime back in 2015) and other famous models on the street.
Cindy Mello looks like a tranny

The angelic fit white girl with blonde hair is not that super rare. Its just most of the chicks that look super hot are just young and the moment they turn like 25. The hot ratio of those kind of girls becomes like a 1/40 (as in only 1 in 40 of them still is super hot)

Just being real. Theres plenty of hot as fuck girls in the college gym but Im seein the seniors - facin the alcohol toll

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Not this one. She goes to the gym at least 5x/week. Probably six. I have been on these lookism sites for a long time, I’d say I can judge aesthetics pretty well. Trust me when I say that this girl is something else.

• +1
  • JFL
Low set eye brows , prominent browridge and orbital bones , high set cheekbones

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 21620
Buldge, buddy boyos.

Hunter eyes, Legit light eyes( not normal everyday blue/green),hollow cheeks, angular jaw/lower third.

Pct Hunter eyes, downturned medial canthus, shadow under eyebrows, very prominent high cheekbones like ramirez, dark hair and white skin combo, long pfl

Last edited:
Prominent zygos like these are striking

2546437 ezgif 3 3ddafd2bfb39

Eye shape can be way more striking than color

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and HarrierDuBois
we always hear about striking features, but can all features really be striking? I can't see how a chin can be striking.

To me the only features that can be are eye color (exotic or bright color that really stands out, or a color that contrasts well with skin color)

to me those are the most striking features of a male face, what do u guys think?
Well I’d say:

The contrasts of light eyes with a tan/olive skin tone
Sultry, rouge naturally red coloured lips
Really smooth, and soft, silky, velvety supple skin
Light eyes with dark prominent thick youthful limbal rings
Mirrored iris’ with youthful glimmer’s
A defined cupid bow of the lips
Square shaped chin with a well developed, sharp jaw
Wavy - curly, thick, glossy hair

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 20677, AscendingHero and 1 other person

Only Eyes can be striking. But top tier eyes on an average or worse face can not be striking, it is the frame that makes the eyes striking.

• +1
Reactions: Decretum1483
The midwest has the best looking girls. I am trying to figure out who she is so I can post a pic. Maybe I can do a creeper shot tbh
Creepshot a pic, what state in the midwest are best for stacymaxxing tbh? This isnt the first time mate you've talked about seeing some a gigafogger tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Creepshot a pic, what state in the midwest are best for stacymaxxing tbh? This isnt the first time mate you've talked about seeing some a gigafogger tbh
Missouri. We’ve got some gems here

• Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero
low averageness but high psl

It was crazy busy yesterday so couldn’t take a better pic without anyone around to see
1A84997D 931C 4667 A1B9 352EA031186F
28FAD4A1 BD76 45E6 BE61 4C27805CCB94

• +1
Reactions: angelo, AscendingHero and Deleted member 16371
i agree with chin/jaw... its not really anythin striking.. something that can make you stand out.. (not saying that you dont need it)

but zygos def make you stand out more

hollow cheeks never really stand out in real life, they're washed out in 99% of all light conditions.

the most prominent facial features that are always present regardless of conditions are your eyes/brow, nose and skull shape, even your jaw doesn't stand out that much on it's own because people aren't going to be looking at your side profile much, jaws that look good from the front don't necessarily look good from the side and vice versa.

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
“Muh jaw and chin doesn’t stand out IRL bro! It isn’t striking”
007178A8 4A59 4442 90C0 CB1FA79C337E

These are the angles people look you at 60-70% of the time. When you sit next to them, when you walk past them in the halls, when you see them across the street etc etc.

If you don’t mog from these angles your front probably looks like shit too.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 20379 and Deleted member 17920
Jew nose.

Because God struck me with the Jew nose of death.

hollow cheeks never really stand out in real life, they're washed out in 99% of all light conditions.

the most prominent facial features that are always present regardless of conditions are your eyes/brow, nose and skull shape, even your jaw doesn't stand out that much on it's own because people aren't going to be looking at your side profile much, jaws that look good from the front don't necessarily look good from the side and vice versa.
in day to day settings your hairline is usually the first thing people notice, it acts as a frame for your face

• +1
Reactions: angelo and Orc

Light eyes with good eye lashes, sharp nose + short philtrum + good lips, wide cheekbones, tall square chin, wide jaw with outflaring gonials

• Love it
Reactions: angelo