- Very thin lips
- Overly high/low gonial angle

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum and Deleted member 32410
Being on .org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, becomingnearperfect, SAQUIB66 and 4 others
skin caps me at htn but I AM A RICH MFING KID SO THAT DON'T MATTER IMA DO LASER SKIN LIGHTENING

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410
- NCT (dont even have to mention anyone lmao. unless your eyes are genuinely retarded then ur fine)
- Bad eyebrows (some ppl can look good with thin eyebrows ex: meeks)
- Very thin lips (many ppl can look good with this ex: matt bomer
- Overly high/low gonial angle (depends on the person tbh)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410 and Napoleon1800
- NCT (dont even have to mention anyone lmao. unless your eyes are genuinely retarded then ur fine)
- Bad eyebrows (some ppl can look good with thin eyebrows ex: meeks)
- Very thin lips (many ppl can look good with this ex: matt bomer
- Overly high/low gonial angle (depends on the person tbh)
Haven't ever seen anyone with nct that is above htn except hacker and hexum but that's because they have top tier facial features and harmony. Once again meeks is a rare case I'm talking about 98% of people. Matt boomers lips aren't that thin.

• +1
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen
Haven't ever seen anyone with nct that is above htn except hacker and hexum but that's because they have top tier facial features and harmony. Once again meeks is a rare case I'm talking about 98% of people. Matt boomers lips aren't that thin.
ok then i would agree with eyebrows as they're very important. nct isn't that big of a flaw, many tiktok fags have it and still pull. it just depends on the severity as many people's nct isn't that bad. if it's jacob elordi level then i agree. thin lips heavily depends on the case and same with gonial angle imo.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Acne doesnt cap you at normie (unless its giga serious) but normal acne doesnt. Really attractive people still look insanely attractive even w their acne

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Acne doesnt cap you at normie (unless its giga serious) but normal acne doesnt. Really attractive people still look insanely attractive even w their acne

Example this bitch has shit skin

I'll start with a few:

- NCT
- Bad IPD
- Bad FWHR
- Recessed Jaw
- Bug eyes (over for hamzacels)
- Bad eyebrows
- Lazy eye
- Acne
- Very thin lips
My chin and Inward gonions , i will soon fix my chin with genio and my gonions with jaw angle implants , It will probably make a me a low chadlite (Psl Wise) , I'll then fix my nose with Rhino and pray that it doesnt ruin my harmony bcs my ipd is 67mm , if it works well , ill be Chadlite territory..
Im also 188cm barefoot evening, and i have a wide frame , i hope it will make me close to Chad...
(I may cope with stretching to reach 6ft3)...

My chin and Inward gonions , i will soon fix my chin with genio and my gonions with jaw angle implants , It will probably make a me a low chadlite (Psl Wise) , I'll then fix my nose with Rhino and pray that it doesnt ruin my harmony bcs my ipd is 67mm , if it works well , ill be Chadlite territory..
Im also 188cm barefoot evening, and i have a wide frame , i hope it will make me close to Chad...
(I may cope with stretching to reach 6ft3)...
Don't jaw implants often look like shit?

Jaw angle implants look good when they imitate good masseter.. Like Tom cruise for example...
Changing your jaw bone with implants often look like shit tho...
Do you have a surgeon in mind? (Hope it's not eppley)

I'll start with a few:

- NCT
- Bad IPD
- Bad FWHR
- Recessed Jaw
- Bug eyes (over for hamzacels)
- Bad eyebrows
- Lazy eye
- Acne
- Very thin lips
Not this NCT cope. One of the if not the most handsome man of all-time had NCT

Just use a very cherrypicked example of hexum who had very good features in other places
Vinnie hacker, timothee chalamet. These 3 alone proves the fact that NCT doesn't deserve to be there. It's barely noticeable if it's not brutal irl

Vinnie hacker, timothee chalamet. These 3 alone proves the fact that NCT doesn't deserve to be there. It's barely noticeable if it's not brutal irl
Hmm okay. I guess the people I've seen (including myself) have really bad nct.