What features do most inherit from dad and from mom?

D

Deleted member 18515

Bronze
Dad - balding gene, mom - bug eyes

Dad - Tight ass, mom - massive cock

• JFL
Reactions: Newkid and Deleted member 19551

What features do most inherit from dad and from mom?​

Depends what dice you roll

shit thread.

• +1
Reactions: Idontknowlol and Lux
a lot of it depends on the gender of child. In General men inherent more androgenic features from father because that is how they get y chromosome which carries a lot of that code.

w
a lot of it depends on the gender of child. In General men inherent more androgenic features from father because that is how they get y chromosome which carries a lot of that code.
what ab facial features and ratios

i'm gonna guess you inherited the nigger genes for your brain
is it a dice roll ive seen threats that say you inherit mom's ratios so im askin no need to be rude

Most of muscle building and testosterone related things come from your mom. Androgen receptor density and like 10-15% of height determining genes come from your mother’s X chromosome alone. You will bear similar masculinity traits to your mom’s siblings.

For example my dad has a short athletic build and my mom has a slim build and I’m slim. My sister is very athletic for a girl just like my dad is athletic.

Your mother wont express one of the two X chromosomes she has, I think it becomes a barr body and deactivates. That x chromosome could have some great genes but you’d never see them transcribed until she has kids. It’s partially why some kids are way taller than their mother and why they may carry diff characteristics

• +1
Reactions: Newkid
The y chromosome is quite small and doesnt transcribe many genes.

• +1
Reactions: Newkid