WHAT FOIDS ARE WILLING TO DO FOR CHAD

For the niggers who missed it Cba to turn on my pc again and post her tits, they were really nice tho

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH, BeanletMogger, WeiWei and 2 others
there are mechanisms that are either being obstructed or exploited and parasitized that prevent more equal access to pussy. just one example i would say is body positivity essentially part of the whole do whatever you want zeigest in the west. foids are induced to be lazy fat faggots, this diminishes a large percentage of foids from being eligible cock holsters
Cultural warfare.

Any country that has access to tick-tock.

lmaoo what race was she, and what chad was it?
White British, and it was actually some tiktok htn, trying to look but can’t find him anymore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover and WeiWei

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

The requested page could not be found.

• +1
Reactions: deadstock and Sergeant
please show it in pm now im curious the way u describe the whole thing.
Might try this myself too tbh

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and Zelenskyiv
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sergeant and PsychoH
holy shit man send me the full vid wtf insane
This is one of dozens lol. It's probably one of my better ones since the quality and lighting is very good, lots of bitches on there use some shit phones for some reason.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
This is one of dozens lol. It's probably one of my better ones since the quality and lighting is very good, lots of bitches on there use some shit phones for some reason.
I got another bitch to suck her dog for me.
nah, his pp??
what fking country u in?

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
nah, his pp??
what fking country u in?
Doesn't matter what country, foids on omegle are from all over the world lol. 90% of the content I got was from US and UK though. Even got some curries but tbh most of the time I skipped if the foids weren't white or like jap/ korean

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
Doesn't matter what country, foids on omegle are from all over the world lol. 90% of the content I got was from US and UK though. Even got some curries but tbh most of the time I skipped if the foids weren't white or east Asian.
based, only white

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv and not__cel
What was the chad name? Are they easily so convinced for chad lmao I guess it was like Tyler Maher tier

What was the chad name? Are they easily so convinced for chad lmao I guess it was like Tyler Maher tier
I forget, wasn't really a Chad tbh, just a random tiktok htn with a perm lol

• +1
Reactions: Teddo23
pm me the vid zelenskycel

anybod got pics

pure curiosity

wait wtf

why is this on omegle

how does her face rate

and did you tell her to stick that pen up her ass??
I recorded it last summer, her and dozen others. Yes I told her to stick a pen up her ass lol.
Her face is cute middle class British college girl

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone
Pm

(Edit: Nm that shits disgusting)

• JFL
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
I recorded it last summer, her and dozen others. Yes I told her to stick a pen up her ass lol.
Her face is cute middle class British college girl
is she brain deficient?? how tf did she fall for a catfish in motion

was it a believable one? you got the footage?? just curious of how gl

is she brain deficient?? how tf did she fall for a catfish in motion

was it a believable one? you got the footage?? just curious of how gl
It's believable for the first few minutes before she realizes that the chadfish is not reacting to anything and just staring mindlessly into the camera lol. That's why I usually turn it off after a few mins and say it broke but i'd like to see her do stuff. I also had another dick cam with an 8 inch dick that I used if they wanted to see that but most didn't.

And it was just a random tiktok htn.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Pm

(Edit: Nm that shits disgusting)
How lol? Because she had hair? She was actually quite qt. Nice face and boobs, but yeah I wish she was shaven.

omegle is dead do u do this on ome tv now or something else?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Zelenskyiv
omegle is dead do u do this on ome tv now or something else?
Luckily I spent the entire last summer rotting on omegle so I got some great content before it shut down. There are still cam sites out there and I got arguably even better results on them for a couple of weeks but now it's been dry as fuck. Haven't gotten a win in months but I also do this less since it takes up a shitton of time and I am working full time so.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and tombradylover
Luckily I spent the entire last summer rotting on omegle so I got some great content before it shut down. There are still cam sites out there and I got arguably even better results on them for a couple of weeks but now it's been dry as fuck. Haven't gotten a win in months but I also do this less since it takes up a shitton of time and I am working full time so.
what are ur thoughts on ome tv my niger?

• +1
what are ur thoughts on ome tv my niger?
I actually haven't used it yet, don't you have to link your facebook or some dumb shit? And what are the bans like?

On omegle you were able to block the servers that automatically ban you for breaking the rules jfl so a janny had to come in manually and ban you if you were using a fake cam or showing a cock. Then I just reset my ip and got back on within 3 minutes.
I might try it since I assume that's the next best thing after actual omegle but I cba to make a fake fb each time they ban me if the moderation is actually good there.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and tombradylover
I actually haven't used it yet, don't you have to link your facebook or some dumb shit? And what are the bans like?

On omegle you were able to block the servers that automatically ban you for breaking the rules jfl so a janny had to come in manually and ban you if you were using a fake cam or showing a cock. Then I just reset my ip and got back on within 3 minutes.
I might try it since I assume that's the next best thing after actual omegle but I cba to make a fake fb each time they ban me if the moderation is actually good there.
Yea its facebook jfl but i assume u can keep making new email accounts and thus new facebook accounts i haven't been banned yet. I tried it out once a few months ago it was good tbh better then i expected def next best thing after omegle u should try it out and see if u like it. More girls then i expected on there tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Yea its facebook jfl but i assume u can keep making new email accounts and thus new facebook accounts i haven't been banned yet. I tried it out once a few months ago it was good tbh better then i expected def next best thing after omegle u should try it out and see if u like it. More girls then i expected on there tbh
Nice. What age ranges? I only go for 18-25 tbh. For some reason I get a lot of old bitches trying to strip for me but I just skip them.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
I chadfished her with a fake cam and I have almost an hour of footage of her showing me every part of her body including her face. She gave me her social media and I found she goes to university about 100km from me and where some of my friends go.

imagine showing your asshole on the internet jfl. This is one of many foids, might post more later. She should shave her pussy btw.
if her pussy isn't shaved and is willing to show it she is a stinky whore

• JFL
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
Nice. What age ranges? I only go for 18-25 tbh. For some reason I get a lot of old bitches trying to strip for me but I just skip them.
18-25 it’s like Omegle 2.0 except less website traffics but that’s where most ppl went after Omegle shut down. Again I haven’t been on site for few months so it could have gotten even busier tbh since it’s summer now

• +1