What fragnance do you guys wear?

D

Deleted member 25544

Goodbye, Ascension Here I Come - 2022/03/20
Joined
Jan 13, 2023
Posts
557
Reputation
857
I currently got JPG Ultra Male, Eros Flame, One Million, Stronger With You Intensely, Dylan Blue

The one i prefer is 100% dylan blue. Hated it at first but then it grew on me. Imo it's the perfect fragnance for a good looking guy to wear. Not too overpowering, not too sweet, just the perfect balance that you can wear every single day. Really fresh, straight out of the ocean masculine smell. 100% recommend it.

I am curious, what do you guys wear?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
Gucci and YSL currently
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25544

Similar threads

iblameebarrett
Replies
17
Views
68
Jordan Barrett
Jordan Barrett
Shrek2OnDvD
Replies
7
Views
54
jersomes
jersomes
sugarfucker
Replies
3
Views
38
sugarfucker
sugarfucker
NinjaRG9
Replies
3
Views
32
Erdafritnib
Erdafritnib

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top