Plastic surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23804 and gribsufer1
Just don’t Leanmaxx to asses your genetic base theory

Fruit has lots of carbs and will bloat you eat vegetables

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
I’ll probably do that tbh
Hey friend. Pistachios, or almonds, or if im not wrong brazil nuts.THey contain from 690 to 1005 pottasium.Make sure you get them unsalted and control your salt intake :D

Avocado #1
Potatoes
Coconut water
Hey friend. Pistachios, or almonds, or if im not wrong brazil nuts.THey contain from 690 to 1005 pottasium.Make sure you get them unsalted and control your salt intake :D
Only 4 almond a day is recommended dose to eat. I wouldnt go nuts with the dosage cuz its high in vitamin E, folic acid and can cause kidney stones, liver damage.
Pistachios are good but most of them salty.

Avocado #1
Potatoes
Coconut water

Only 4 almond a day is recommended dose to eat. I wouldnt go nuts with the dosage cuz its high in vitamin E, folic acid and can cause kidney stones, liver damage.
Pistachios are good but most of them salty.
Vit e isnt bad , also wrong, kidney stones and liver damage only get hurt by the oxelates, if u eat pistachios they have none same with macadamia if im not wrong, if u eat almonds that could happen however ud have to overdose for any of these side effects to happen, just eat 30g of nuts per meal thats enough, preferably soaked then roasted, for even better absorption , about the folic acid, its just a synthetic form of vitamin b1 i think, its a folate, shouldn't be bad and if if it should be beneficial,consuming potatoes is cope, they'll just make you bloated because of the high ammount of carbs, avacado,spinach,and coconut however are godsends

potassium chloride mogs all shitty sugar-loaded bananas and fruits

• +1
Reactions: poly66