What gear and supplements should I take as a late bloomer to max my potential?

l3w3nte

l3w3nte

Iron
I just turned 19 3 months ago and I've been at a dermatologist a week ago because I got acne not long ago and he said Its teenage acne(never had it before) and I got it now cause Im a late bloomer. I also can't grow proper facial hair and only have body hair on legs and arms so I don't have chest and back hair plus I grew 2 cm in this year. I wanna grow 10 cm more ideallly and get a bigger frame and hands also get a more masc face. Im thinking about hgh and anavar but I need some high IQ advice

• +1
Reactions: ripikke
I just turned 19 3 months ago and I've been at a dermatologist a week ago because I got acne not long ago and he said Its teenage acne(never had it before) and I got it now cause Im a late bloomer. I also can't grow proper facial hair and only have body hair on legs and arms so I don't have chest and back hair plus I grew 2 cm in this year. I wanna grow 10 cm more ideallly and get a bigger frame and hands also get a more masc face. Im thinking about hgh and anavar but I need some high IQ advice
Mk677+CJC with dac+ Aromasin and take some other supplements

• +1
Reactions: ripikke and <6PSLcel
you're not gonna grow another 10cm bro, sorry to be the bearer of bad news, regardless you need to hop on test asap, hgh or mk677 if ur a poorfag, then something like masteron to increase dht, dont take it if ur prone to hairloss.

• +1
you're not gonna grow another 10cm bro, sorry to be the bearer of bad news, regardless you need to hop on test asap, hgh or mk677 if ur a poorfag, then something like masteron to increase dht, dont take it if ur prone to hairloss.
What about at 15 bro

I've got good hair genes and I have money thanks to my job so I can get the good stuff

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
MILK, DRINK ONLY MILK!

• +1
Reactions: chiknbones
I've got good hair genes and I have money thanks to my job so I can get the good stuff
mirin, yeah take hgh then, might not do anything, but worth it

• +1
I've heard of cases when late bloomers grew even more at this age

• +1
I've heard of cases when late bloomers grew even more at this age
do you know when exactly u started hitting puberty ? im hoping im still in late stage puberty at least.

do you know when exactly u started hitting puberty ? im hoping im still in late stage puberty at least.
not sure tbh I would say at 16 I started noticing a little facial hair

• +1
not sure tbh I would say at 16 I started noticing a little facial hair
shit u hit a bit before me and ur still growing ? mirin

Yeah Im at 183 rn my dad had a late growth spurt
yeah my father hit puberty quite late as well, at 17 or something, i hit it at 16.5, rn im 195cm but really wanna get to 2m

yeah my father hit puberty quite late as well, at 17 or something, i hit it at 16.5, rn im 195cm but really wanna get to 2m
wow good for u! I rly wanna hit 190

• +1
Vitamins, Minerals, Sleep.
That's a good start.

Vitamin D3, K2, proper sleep, panax ginseng and exercises that apply stress on your bones.

• +1