what gives eyes vertical lenght?

Funnyunenjoyer1

Funnyunenjoyer1

Zephir
Is it mainly the infras?
some models have super developed supras but it seems like they lack vertical lenght

Last edited:
eyebrow ridge the more recessed the taller this is why females have vertical length

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Funnyunenjoyer1
eyebrow ridge the more recessed the taller this is why females have vertical length
makes sense, but why do recessed eyebrow ridge lads have rounder shaped eyes instead of vertically long eyes?

• +1
Reactions: gooner23
makes sense, but why do recessed eyebrow ridge lads have rounder shaped eyes instead of vertically long eyes?
it pulls the upper eyelid higher and causes the eye ball to protrude farther, it also makes your eyebrows higher but imo if you have both its not really a falio but if you have deep set eyes and high eyebrows its a falio.

compare like emma myers and her sister and even jenna ortega, emmas sister has a more pronounced brow ridge which lowers her vertical length

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Funnyunenjoyer1
it pulls the upper eyelid higher and causes the eye ball to protrude farther, it also makes your eyebrows higher but imo if you have both its not really a falio but if you have deep set eyes and high eyebrows its a falio.

compare like emma myers and her sister and even jenna ortega, emmas sister has a more pronounced brow ridge which lowers her vertical length

View attachment 2944007
View attachment 2944011
how much of a falio is negative hooding with slight scleral show and neutral tilt due to lack of underye support

like dexters eyes as a reference

• +1
how much of a falio is negative hooding with slight scleral show and neutral tilt due to lack of underye support

like dexters eyes as a reference
gotta show me like an eye area don't know who dexter is

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
i mean these are like school shooter tier eyes, idk if people like them if he had higher trust eye brows maybe it'd fit better was thinking more lorenzo but scleral show eyes look good in some pics and not so good in others
yeah he has like no vertical lenght mogger supras and bad infras and it makes him look like serial killer (which he is )
I think its worse than depoots eyes even though his looks like schoolshooter eyes too

• So Sad
i mean these are like school shooter tier eyes, idk if people like them if he had higher trust eye brows maybe it'd fit better was thinking more lorenzo but scleral show eyes look good in some pics and not so good in others
Lorenzo has low trust brows

• So Sad
yeah he has like no vertical lenght mogger supras and bad infras and it makes him look like serial killer (which he is )
I think its worse than depoots eyes even though his looks like schoolshooter eyes too
Depot has great eye area

• +1
It has flaws but it's very good
If u put anyone's eyes from the forum on depoot they would descend him.
of course he has one of the best eye areas in the world
but if we look at oprys eyes for example his looks Top tier but with higher trust for some reason

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Palpebral fissure height (how vertically long your eyeballs are) is determined by the vertical length of the eye orbit, and how far the superior rectus and inferior rectus muscles stretch from the center of the eye orbit.
Extraocular Muscles1

Also this:

• +1