What good-looking guy to catfish as on Tinder ?

Soalian

Soalian

Kraken
I'm new to the area, do you have good examples of good-looking guys (not too famous) I could use to run catfish experiment on Tinder ?

Thanks.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 8244
@keithenbundy on insta. Absolute gigachad to girls below 25

I'm new to the area, do you have good examples of good-looking guys (not too famous) I could use to run catfish experiment on Tinder ?

Thanks.
you gotta use my pics :ROFLMAO: or Julien.

@portuguesecel

It's not going to work anymore because Tinder added the feature of verifying your profile to prove it's you. Those who don't verify their profile and are good looking are often assumed to be a catfish.

Also, you can't use a famous celebrity because it will look fake if you're not verified and logged into your instagram.

The experiment worked in the past a lot more than today.

It's not going to work anymore because Tinder added the feature of verifying your profile to prove it's you. Those who don't verify their profile and are good looking are often assumed to be a catfish.

Also, you can't use a famous celebrity because it will look fake if you're not verified and logged into your instagram.

Did you ascend yet?

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
@keithenbundy on insta. Absolute gigachad to girls below 25

I hope you're not being serious?

EnhGGq4XIAIcNTm
Dd239052d927c88703a6f70945d4d2da

7 days of nofap and I would fuck this tbh whatever it is

@Worthlesshapa777

Just wanted to feel the waters before, see how girls here react to Chad on Tinder, before I get crushed with my real pics.

It's Eastern Europe as well, so maybe it will pass

Oh yes, your pics for milfs alright JFL, although you look younger than 37 tbh.
@eduardkoopman serious question, do you try to hook up with 25 year-olds, or do you prefer older women?

@eduardkoopman serious question, do you try to hook up with 25 year-olds, or do you prefer older women?
32 orso is muh cut off age, for LTR.
For not LTR, age is not so much an issue, only how attractive I find her looking, so can be more forgiving on age than.

dude none of these girls know who male models are.