What graft count and price do you think this would be in europe?

D

Deleted

Lurker
C94F1CE6 477A 4F4E B749 589C095522DB

Would have to be a very minor beard and hair transplant to achieve this. What its doing is extending the side Burns 3mm past their actual insertions (the mascara is covering some of the hairs).

This would massively help my face shape and If i can get it Done well for sub 8k including travel then its my next plan after the scalp advancment (consultation very soon).

Why don’t you get it done in turkey? Hair transplants there are cheap as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted and Darwined
cuz u get turkey quality
The procedure he wants done doesn’t seem extremely complex he just wants grafts near his sideburns to augment his face shape. If he has the money he should go with a European surgeon but this particular procedure doesn’t seem that hard tbh.

The procedure he wants done doesn’t seem extremely complex he just wants grafts near his sideburns to augment his face shape. If he has the money he should go with a European surgeon but this particular procedure doesn’t seem that hard tbh.
its not complex but a lot of them either dont understand the intricacies of making a hairline look real or dont care enough to apply those principles

its not complex but a lot of them either dont understand the intricacies of making a hairline look real or dont care enough to apply those principles
Yeah but I’m talking about what Arvid wants he just wants grafts on his side burns he’s not doing anything to his hairline

this will never look natural dude. the temple points are hard enough to transplant as is due to angle and hair caliber. The sideburns (which are in roughly the same location and are composed of the same parietal scalp follicles) will be so far away from the native hair, there will be no blending and the grafts will stick out like a sore thumb. dont be retarded

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted
this will never look natural dude. the temple points are hard enough to transplant as is due to angle and hair caliber. The sideburns (which are in roughly the same location and are composed of the same parietal scalp follicles) will be so far away from the native hair, there will be no blending and the grafts will stick out like a sore thumb. dont be retarded
i agree that u dont need it arvid, your hairline is normal for your phenotype and doesnt look bad at all

i agree that u dont need it arvid, your hairline is normal for your phenotype and doesnt look bad at all
This is proportions based and not hairline related.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
View attachment 1829822

Would have to be a very minor beard and hair transplant to achieve this. What its doing is extending the side Burns 3mm past their actual insertions (the mascara is covering some of the hairs).

This would massively help my face shape and If i can get it Done well for sub 8k including travel then its my next plan after the scalp advancment (consultation very soon).
Elf ears

• So Sad
It doesn't have to look natural

It doesnt need to look natural

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
Did you actually try microneedling + minoxidil?

Why don’t you get it done in turkey? Hair transplants there are cheap as fuck
You have higher chances of getting botched over there

• +1
Did you actually try microneedling + minoxidil?
Its not to fix balding... its to frame the face better. This area can't get recession at all meaning the reason it doesn't have hair there is because there never was any.

This is the difference it would make in face shape:

What are your thoughts on this design though? I tried to emulate Gandys sideburn/below temple points area.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
@wannalooksmax whats so funny :feelswah:

• JFL
I think it looks great
I feel like it would be possible atleast in theory with the right surgeon considering this is essentially the same just doesn't go as low:

I have a consultation about my scalp advancement this week and if the surgeon considers me a candidate i will get in contact with the transplant surgeon shortly after as ht waiting times can be long.

bc you drew on your face i caged irl
Its still on my face. I use a mascara a girl who had a "sleepover" with me forgot from her purse. I try different designs almost everyday.

• JFL
I feel like it would be possible atleast in theory with the right surgeon considering this is essentially the same just doesn't go as low:
View attachment 1854806

I have a consultation about my scalp advancement this week and if the surgeon considers me a candidate i will get in contact with the transplant surgeon shortly after as ht waiting times can be long.
I dont think you will be able to find a surgeon to do it for you unless you tell them you're trans

I dont think you will be able to find a surgeon to do it for you unless you tell them you're trans
The area wouldn't get affected by hairloss so i don't see why not? Getting transplants on the norwood area is a different story when you're young but the only con to this is depleating my donor area.