What habits exactly cause hair loss and what prevents it?

V

Vernon

Iron
Is it true that resistance training accelerates baldness? Or protein powder? And what daily habits cause or accelerate hair loss and what can we do to prevent it?

Is it true that resistance training accelerates baldness? Or protein powder? And what daily habits cause or accelerate hair loss and what can we do to prevent it?
All bullshit, ur genes are the only thing that determine hairloss, only thing that can accelerate it MAYBE are steroids

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, HighIQcel and Bitch
Waaayy more complex. There are a couple mechanisms how they could stop or accelerate baldness, resistance training and protein act on your DHT, protein also increases IGF-1 which can help with baldness, more DHT can actually prevent balding if youre low to start with, also blood will flow in your muscles during resistance training away from scalp which can cause balding..,

All this has minimum impact. Dermarolling plus minox buddy

Waaayy more complex. There are a couple mechanisms how they could stop or accelerate baldness, resistance training and protein act on your DHT, protein also increases IGF-1 which can help with baldness, more DHT can actually prevent balding if youre low to start with, also blood will flow in your muscles during resistance training away from scalp which can cause balding..,

All this has minimum impact. Dermarolling plus minox buddy
So what's with the DHT and how to use it in my advantage?

So what's with the DHT and how to use it in my advantage?
unless youre very low in DHT you probably might wanna lower it (fin, coffee extract whatever).

Personally Im not a big fan of lowering DHT since it has vital impact on your masculinity

unless youre very low in DHT you probably might wanna lower it (fin, coffee extract whatever).

Personally Im not a big fan of lowering DHT since it has vital impact on your masculinity
The thing is, I'm not visibly balding yet. I have a good hair, probably NW 1.5 or something, but I don't know if I will bald later in in my life, and I want to know what can I do to prevent it as much as possible

Unhealthy lifestyle

Lack of sleep and poor diet can contribute but...stress is a big one

its mostly genetics that's why you see homeless people with full head of hair

Mostly genetics, and in rare cases steroid use. All other answers are copes.

You can't stop hairloss. You can slow it down

it has to be at least in part environmental, hair loss is a severe looksmin and would have been selected out by now if it were genetic only, yet more and more young men are balding.

some say it's coomcelling, others say high carb low quality diet or vitamin d or sedentary lifestyles or sleep quality etc... so it's probably complex and that's why balding is such a good indicator of general health and high on the list of aesthetic requirements

Well first off you need to stop having The androgen receptor gene located on the X chromosome. Can you do that for me boss?

Mouthbreathing causes hair loss by stretching out the skin causing decreased blood flow to the scalp

Mouthbreathing causes hair loss by stretching out the skin causing decreased blood flow to the scalp
Lol, mouthbreathing?? I never thought about that.