what hair suits better, and rating.

I

itssooverformelol

Iron
Ik my Fwhr is fucked and that it's basically over, but saw 2 people saying to stop covering the sides of my face with my hair it makes my fwhr even worse, but I got more compliments from girls with longer hair, what do I do?

Attachments

• 81D53D11-A203-4A3F-BAFC-66A525ABE537.jpeg
    81D53D11-A203-4A3F-BAFC-66A525ABE537.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1815.jpeg
    IMG_1815.jpeg
    313.9 KB · Views: 0
Right side works way better, If you get a killer mustache you can do well but in general remeber ratings are cope go to the bar and see how you do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070
There's not much difference. Your cheekbones sre fine so covering the sides with hair wont do anything to hide you fwhr, an MSE can help. Also you are really skinny to the point you seem malnourished, those eyebags and protruded lios due to your absence of facial fat make you look older and sick. If thats your natural face and doesnt change much with weight gain consider lipofilling to harmonize your features.

• +1
Reactions: Hortensia
Right side works way better, If you get a killer mustache you can do well but in general remeber ratings are cope go to the bar and see how you do
im 16 i dont think id well in a bar and im 174cm so basically over

Hair won’t be enough

the hello kitty picture seems rhe best

• WTF
Reactions: edgemaxx
chad because u are wearing peak manchester united jersey

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 62070, LooksThinker, fakecel1120 and 1 other person
Ik my Fwhr is fucked and that it's basically over, but saw 2 people saying to stop covering the sides of my face with my hair it makes my fwhr even worse, but I got more compliments from girls with longer hair, what do I do?
right

second one better