What haircut should I get for tomorrow?

2008Looksmaxxer

2008Looksmaxxer

Iron
I have an appointment early tomorrow with my barber. He’s pretty good and he also knows how to use scissors to a decent degree. Here is a a bunch of pictures of my current hair. Should I go back to a low taper textured, fringe or should I get some other kind of cut?

IMG 5563
IMG 5562
IMG 5519
IMG 5493
IMG 5494
IMG 5383

I feel as though my best bet would be some kind of haircut that goes over my forehead, and just highlights my main facial features similar, maybe to some of Jordan’s hair in the past, just without all the extra flare and mullet. Opinions? My haircut is tomorrow so I kinda need them soon

You have severe SFS. Holy shit.

The third pic of you lying down is the best haircut in these pics.

max out hormones and your good, and leave this fucking site you are good looking. how tall btw

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 67558 and 2008Looksmaxxer
max out hormones and your good, and leave this fucking site you are good looking. how tall btw
5’9+ I’m 15 but my doctor says I have the bones of a 13 year old and will keep growing for a while plus I have decent hight genes

5’9+ I’m 15 but my doctor says I have the bones of a 13 year old and will keep growing for a while plus I have decent hight genes
Damn, that's brutal being 5'9 at 15 basically invis.

I'm 6'2 and 6'4 with lifts, and at the same age. It's a brutal world we live in, my growth plates are still open to grow over 2 inches a year I got an x-ray for it.

Good luck bhai🤟

Damn, that's brutal being 5'9 at 15 basically invis . I'm 6'2 and 6'4 with lifts, and at the same age. It's a brutal world we live in, my growth plates are still open to grow over 2 inches a year I got an X-ray.
Ngl that’s great but I just wanted some haircut suggestions bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 67558, Lonenely sigma and PrimoMaxxer
I have an appointment early tomorrow with my barber. He’s pretty good and he also knows how to use scissors to a decent degree. Here is a a bunch of pictures of my current hair. Should I go back to a low taper textured, fringe or should I get some other kind of cut?

View attachment 2836983View attachment 2836984View attachment 2836985View attachment 2836986View attachment 2836987View attachment 2836989

I feel as though my best bet would be some kind of haircut that goes over my forehead, and just highlights my main facial features similar, maybe to some of Jordan’s hair in the past, just without all the extra flare and mullet. Opinions? My haircut is tomorrow so I kinda need them soon
Yes, go for a fringe! :)

View attachment 2836983View attachment 2836984View attachment 2836985View attachment 2836986View attachment 2836987View attachment 2836989

Bowl

100% go for the fringe and try to keep that off your forehead it’s adding a lot of unnecessary texture to your face. If you’re bothered by the acne go for a middle part flow. Get off the fucking sight you’re 15. It’s easy to get sucked into the bp you’re good looking and decently tall with years of growth to come. Puberty will do the work for you. If any bpiller tells you to get surgery or to do a cycle fucking ignore them.

YOU FUCKING KID
You don’t have a clue about face aesthetics
KYS subhuman
Cope, I was exaggerating but his lower third is short but his midface isn’t so he obviously doesn’t have it

100% go for the fringe and try to keep that off your forehead it’s adding a lot of unnecessary texture to your face. If you’re bothered by the acne go for a middle part flow. Get off the fucking sight you’re 15. It’s easy to get sucked into the bp you’re good looking and decently tall with years of growth to come. Puberty will do the work for you. If any bpiller tells you to get surgery or to do a cycle fucking ignore them.
been bp for over a year now ngl it might be to late for me. But I appreciate the helpful comment. Might be the only one that actually paid any attention to my question

• +1
Reactions: Lalala

wouldnt do anything if i were you, imo thats pretty good now as it is