What haircut should I get if I have high cheekbones

edgewalker2181

edgewalker2181

Gold
My cheekbones are very high on the level of my eyes, they are not too noticeable because of my whiskers, although you can see the zygomatic bone but not the arc. What haircut can I get to make them more noticeable?

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
do u have face photo

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
I don't think a haircut is going to change your cheekbone visibility

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger and PlayersGetPlayed
Probably the Ian Somerhalder haircut

Attachments

• IMG_2382.jpeg
    IMG_2382.jpeg
    1,004.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2203.jpeg
    IMG_2203.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
ur current cut aint even that bad in my opinion, but i reckon if u want to change it just do somthing short. Dont taper btw i feel like u would look better without one. if u want to go longer mabye try middle part, i feel like your face shape suits it.

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, edgewalker2181 and FUE Mogger
ur current cut aint even that bad in my opinion, but i reckon if u want to change it just do somthing short. Dont taper btw i feel like u would look better without one. if u want to go longer mabye try middle part, i feel like your face shape suits it.
Do I have enough hair for a middle part?

My cheekbones are very high on the level of my eyes, they are not too noticeable because of my whiskers, although you can see the zygomatic bone but not the arc. What haircut can I get to make them more noticeable?
long hair is almost always best so just start growing it out if you havent yet

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and edgewalker2181
can I get a side part cut and then grow my hair out ?
I would not recommend it because your hair doesnt grow evenly symmetrical, I would highly recommend a buzzcut , 9mm on the top of the head and sides also 9mm

I would not recommend it because your hair doesnt grow evenly symmetrical
What are these hairstyles below? And which one should I get in ur opinion.

Attachments

• IMG_2607.jpeg
    IMG_2607.jpeg
    23.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1414.png
    IMG_1414.png
    40 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2001.png
    IMG_2001.png
    3 MB · Views: 0
What are these hairstyles below? And which one should I get in ur opinion.
I would go with the first in the suit , but I would grow it even longer till your neck maybe , it will look very good and it would also suit you well , do you want me to send you a photo as a reference?

• +1
Reactions: edgewalker2181
I would go with the first in the suit , but I would grow it even longer till your neck maybe , it will look very good and it would also suit you well , do you want me to send you a photo as a reference?
Yeah of course. How is that haircut called?

Yeah of course. How is that haircut called?
unfortunately I dont know how the haircut is called, you just have to grow out you hair if you at first did the buzz cut , here are some better hairstyles
IMG 2204

Attachments

• IMG_2205.jpeg
    IMG_2205.jpeg
    591.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
unfortunately I dont know how the haircut is called, you just have to grow out you hair if you at first did the buzz cut , here are some better hairstyles View attachment 3193506
Yeah I did buzz cut well I guess im just gonna grow my hair out and wait uaha

• +1
Reactions: magazanis
U need to bulk up and tan a bit and u will look gd enough. U look like a little chav tht sits in the park drinking cider atm.

• +1
U need to bulk up and tan a bit and u will look gd enough. U look like a little chav tht sits in the park drinking cider atm.
Lol, never heard this word chav

Lol, never heard this word chav
Its a UK word it basically means lower class with antisocial behaviour. I said that just because they are usually pasty and skinny since they're doing drugs all day. Like I said just bulk up a bit and tan a bit u will look a lot better ur hairs fine.

• +1
Its a UK word it basically means lower class with antisocial behaviour. I said that just because they are usually pasty and skinny since they're doing drugs all day. Like I said just bulk up a bit and tan a bit u will look a lot better ur hairs fine.
Won’t I gain face fat if I bulk? And being skinny is actually cool (even tho I’m not). Like imagine if ur skinny and tall with big reach and you can fight

how old are u? U will temporarily yh. Unless roids. I recommend taking steroids like I have/do but ik most people dont want to so i wont go their with u. U could prob gain a couple percent bodyfat and still have definition in ur face anyway. Uhave the look I get (obv with less muscle) when I go to trt dose (so holding no water) and do hiit cardio 4 times a week . Not holding any fat or water in ur face/neck.

how old are u? U will temporarily yh. Unless roids. I recommend taking steroids like I have/do but ik most people dont want to so i wont go their with u. U could prob gain a couple percent bodyfat and still have definition in ur face anyway. Uhave the look I get (obv with less muscle) when I go to trt dose (so holding no water) and do hiit cardio 4 times a week . Not holding any fat or water in ur face/neck.
Im 15 I was thinking of injecting hgh

Im 15 I was thinking of injecting hgh
Oh dont do anything yet just stay healthy then. But I started steroids at 19 (nearly 20) I think you should then. I tried the HGH peptides when I was younger and it didn't do anything tbh so I wouldnt waste ur money on it. For me was just a waste. Also if u could afford real HGH at 15 (somehow) and take it in high doses it makes ur face uglier so I wouldnt touch it.

• +1
Oh dont do anything yet just stay healthy then. But I started steroids at 19 (nearly 20) I think you should then. I tried the HGH peptides when I was younger and it didn't do anything tbh so I wouldnt waste ur money on it. For me was just a waste. Also if u could afford real HGH at 15 (somehow) and take it in high doses it makes ur face uglier so I wouldnt touch it.
My dad can buy real hgh for me he said he would allow me to inject like 3iu. Also my analysis came, my igf-1 is high 420 and the max is about 500 or something. But for some reason my gh is kind of low. My growth plates are open and they are 14.3 like a year away from my passport age which is 15.3

MM maybe could do it then I dont think tht dose would fk ur face up. Bodybuilders whos faces get screwed take like 15iu I think.

• +1
MM maybe could do it then I dont think tht dose would fk ur face up. Bodybuilders whos faces get screwed take like 15iu I think.
Okay thanks for advices im gonna sleep now

you'd look good with a male wolfcut imo but idk if you have the right hair type to pull it off

your current cut also looks good so maybe just grow that out a little more

• +1