What hairstyling product do you use on a daily basis?

Title

• Total voters
Adonis

Adonis

Where is my fucking mannequin pilled
Would just be interesting to see what kind of hair styling products users use on here.
If you don't use any, how do you style your hair instead?

I dont use any of that shit. Just light hair spray. All those shit will make my hair lose all its volume.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Danish_Retard and BucketCrab
I dont use any of that shit. Just light hair spray. All those shit will make my hair lose all its volume.
Is that enough to style it or do you walk around with shitty hair?

i towel dry my damp hair first then use sea salt spray and blow dry to get volume, texture and some styling then i end with using some wax(matt wax) to hold them. My hairs are somewhat long so i use more product to keep them in place, you do it accordingly

• +1
Reactions: gymcel:(, Danish_Retard and Adonis
Is that enough to style it or do you walk around with shitty hair?
Nah I use Hair blower comb. It will make my hair silky, thick with a lot of volume. Then I use little bit of Light hair spray.

i towel dry my damp hair first then use sea salt spray and blow dry to get volume, texture and some styling then i end with using some wax(matt wax) to hold them. My hairs are somewhat long so i use more product to keep them in place, you do it accordingly
Sea salt spray to protect it from heat damage?

Moroccanoil texture clay, it’s pretty mogger

• +1
Reactions: Adonis
  • +1
Yeah since my hair is rather short and I have pretty thick hair, I don't blow dry it.
mine smooth, silky and straight af so i use them alot to get volume and texture or i'll look like geek :forcedsmile:

• +1
Which one u use
i use from an indian company u prolly won't able to get it so do ur research. I have heard blumaan is good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
Sea salt spray

none. i have natural wavy mogger hair. i stopped using all products including shampoo and conditioner 2 years ago.

Water

• Love it
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
Would just be interesting to see what kind of hair styling products users use on here.
I get my hair keratin treated twice a year so I don’t need any products on a daily basis, just need to wash it once a week

COCONUT OIL OR SESAME SEED OIL - Take it Half quantity of the length of my palm, and spread it lightly starting from back and surrounding area then to the front. Take a bath and dry your hair with towel till damp. Style it with your hands by moving from front to back and create an opening to both sides and do a "Floppy" hairstyle by fingers. If you want the Floppy thing apply pomade or wax when hair is damp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I get my hair keratin treated twice a year so I don’t need any products on a daily basis, just need to wash it once a week
what is it supposed to do?

what is it supposed to do?
Artificially enhances your hairs keratin content. Keratin is the protein which makes up your hair, the more keratin you have, the straighter, smoother, shinier your hair is. Natural curly hair have the least keratin while straight hair the most

If you have lots of keratin you dont even need any products because frizz is literally non existent and hair strands hold up strongly by themselves

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 15827
Artificially enhances your hairs keratin content. Keratin is the protein which makes up your hair, the more keratin you have, the straighter, smoother, shinier your hair is. Natural curly hair have the least keratin while straight hair the most

If you have lots of keratin you dont even need any products because frizz is literally non existent and hair strands hold up strongly by themselves
Bs Ramirez has curly hair and he hair mogged while being a meth addicted homeless who didn’t even wash hair

DCBC4930 A697 48E5 BB47 9928BF6E4C05

Buzzcut god tier haircut (boneless niggas filter)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20927
none. i have natural wavy mogger hair. i stopped using all products including shampoo and conditioner 2 years ago.
is your hair greasy ?

What if one were to have type 4 hair could keratin treatments take them to type 3b-3c??

@enchanted_elixir @Prettyboy

• +1
Reactions: toshiya
What if one were to have type 4 hair could keratin treatments take them to type 3b-3c??

@enchanted_elixir @Prettyboy
Keratin treatments would probably take someone from Type 4 to Type 1, since it inherently uses flat ironing

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Keratin treatments would probably take someone from Type 4 to Type 1, since it inherently uses flat ironing
flat ironing type 4 hair look unnatural and ugly as shit

Esp since someone with type 4 hair wouldnt have much eurocentric features anyways

Bro i've been using your recommendations in ur hair maxxing threads and my hair is nowhere near type 3

We can talk more on discord abt it tho

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
flat ironing type 4 hair look unnatural and ugly as shit

Esp since someone with type 4 hair wouldnt have much eurocentric features anyways

Bro i've been using your recommendations in ur hair maxxing threads and my hair is nowhere near type 3

We can talk more on discord abt it tho

This singlehandedly will solve your problems

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Racky and AscendingHero
  • +1
Reactions: Racky
I'm already using that chief

It helps but i get like white flake spots when i use it

Helps with luster and everything i use it with my leave in but my hair isnt type 3 at all tho lmao
Continue on discord.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero