what happend to my face?

Deleted member 18418

Deleted member 18418

Sphinx
I was always skinny af and had good bones till i decided to start bulking .
started 72 (when i was skinny af) and ended up weighing 80kg after bulking.
however, couple of months later decided to quit. hated bulking.
lost 9 kg again, went back to even 71 this time!. *BUT*
my face never went to the way it was. i'm still chubby as fuck. bones full of fat.

what's the explaination to that? do i need to keep losing weight? because i feel like i can't anymore.

i don't lack any vitamins right now, and my blood test is fine

It’s possible for fat distribution to change after gaining/losing weight, maybe you just lost muscle mass and thus your bf% still isn’t as low as it used to be though?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18418
It’s possible for fat distribution to change after gaining/losing weight, maybe you just lost muscle mass and thus your bf% still isn’t as low as it used to be though?
I never bulked before in my life. when i was skinny and lean, I was doing a long distance runs, so it's possible that my body had no muscles to use as an energy therfore it took down fat(?)
and now it's only using energy from burning muscles perhaps and not actual fat?

Happened to me too during quarantine.

Happened to me too during quarantine.
what am i suppose to do to lose this annoying fat? keep losing weight? i'm way too skinny already lol.

it really sucks because my face just looks very puffy and bloated for no reason

what am i suppose to do to lose this annoying fat? keep losing weight? i'm way too skinny already lol.
I'm personally lifting with lean bulk in the hopes that I can reduce bf percentage by adding muscle and keeping the level of fat relatively the same. I completely sympathize with the being too skinny part lol, I have a twig frame so cutting isn't an option for me either since I have like 0 muscle.

Just give up

Bloat possibly.

If gained 0 fat, but my face still looks like an obese cunt because of water retention from mk 677