Did he delete?

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and fuse
Seems to be the case

he deleted like everyone else

nobody's left on this forum tbh

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables, murdah, gribsufer1 and 1 other person
didnt like the cuck . maybe hes arrested for beating up his Moroccan brother in law. if so hes based

Germany seems to be going kamikaze on a lot of German incels because of hate speech against women. The german police has raided many houses in last few weeks and made arrests

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Akhi, scrunchables, murdah and 4 others
Germany seems to be going kamikaze on a lot of German incels because of hate speech against women. The german police has raided many houses in last few weeks and made arrests
Crazy I must admit. Maybe they’ll get @buflek next

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables and buflek
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Akhi, scrunchables and AspiringMogger
@kanderior

• +1
Reactions: murdah
@kanderior
I don't know if it's something that dramatic, something may have just happened in his personal life, who knows, but either way I'm being very careful when it comes to my digital footprint and this place. Secondary email address to register, VPN (mainly cause I torrent, but I guess it fulfills this purpose too), no mentioning info that could be used to identify me, obviously never posting my face, etc. Far-left authoritarianism will probably get worse in the future, especially after the upcoming US election, so I'm taking no risks.

• +1
Reactions: raumDEuter, murdah and socialcel
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Mister Fuwy and scrunchables
I don't know if it's something that dramatic, something may have just happened in his personal life, who knows, but either way I'm being very careful when it comes to my digital footprint and this place. Secondary email address to register, VPN (mainly cause I torrent, but I guess it fulfills this purpose too), no mentioning incriminating info, obviously never posting my face, etc. Far-left authoritarianism will probably get worse in the future, especially after the upcoming US election, so I'm taking no risks.
Fuck maybe I should be more careful in Denmark

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables, kanderior and murdah
germany is so cucked, this + mass immigration

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables, kanderior and socialcel
He was cool asf. So many users that I liked are gone now, so I don't see any reason to stick around tbh.

I gotta leave someone else to keep up propaganda for the Black Hebrew Movement, though. The agenda must not die.

@FaceandBBC if I do leave then I'm leaving it all to you bhai

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: FaceandBBC
JFL. meanwhile women can freely shit on men online with no consequences, calling us creeps, bums, ugly, molesters etc. etc. withouth any consequence. no one ever talked about hate speech against men.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Over

Meanwhile I continue to rot with no plans to delete. I enjoy this forum. I’ve seen so many users come and go since 2020 it doesn’t affect me much anymore tbh

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, AspiringMogger and Manletmachine
Where can I read more about this

I wonder if the west has reached peak gynocentricism yet

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
good riddance

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and raumDEuter