Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Did the mods go off and ban him too?

Why did he get banned?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
He got owned

He better be permanently banned or i will go fucking insane. Abusive asshole that pushed a guy to near suicide . This site has some stockholm syndrome to him like a battered housewife.

He did this: https://looksmax.org/threads/in-hospital-after-trying-to-kill-myself.56453/#post-1007093

I Reported cocainecowboy to every mod for saying shit like this to an overweight guy and getting away with it.

"see retard. you yourself don't believe you're subhuman :feelskek: then you keep parrotting how big of a subhuman you are and post pictures of you cutting yourself expecting people to tell your not one of the worst cases of cover-narcissism ive ever seen on the website you will never lose weight, because you're a mentally weak loser jfl"

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MammothActuary, Deleted member 1551, Alexanderr and 2 others
Abusive asshole that pushed a guy to near suicide .
he didn't try to commit suicide because of this site but because of his interactions in real life.

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
he didn't try to commit suicide because of this site but because of his interactions in real life.
That's bullshit I have been comforting this guy in my pm all week he is a nice guy trying to lose weight .

Read cocainecowboy on here to him https://looksmax.org/threads/fuck-tinder-why-does-no-one-reply-to-me-on-tinder.54596/

Here is him trying to lose weight and everyone pissing him..

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 685
He better be permanently banned or i will go fucking insane. Abusive asshole that pushed a guy to near suicide . This site has some stockholm syndrome to him like a battered housewife.

He did this: https://looksmax.org/threads/in-hospital-after-trying-to-kill-myself.56453/#post-1007093

I Reported cocainecowboy to every mod for saying shit like this to an overweight guy and getting away with it.

"see retard. you yourself don't believe you're subhuman :feelskek: then you keep parrotting how big of a subhuman you are and post pictures of you cutting yourself expecting people to tell your not one of the worst cases of cover-narcissism ive ever seen on the website you will never lose weight, because you're a mentally weak loser jfl"
Cocaine cowboy was just trying to help him. By saying that he is a loser and wont gain any fat, the fatty is supposed to get angry if he has any T then prove him wrong. Cocaine cowboy want to make him mad enough to stop feeling sorry for himself and start manning up and taking action. Many mentors do this. My boxing coach fucking roasts me expecting me to get angry and fuck up other dude in front of me and go harder. This guy is soft and needs tough love. But why the fuck is he posting pictures of cuts on his arm. Like why the fuck would he do that if he doesnt want attention. If hes depressed hop off this websites and go do something productive.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: prgfromnl, Deleted member 2745, Avoidant and 6 others
Cocaine cowboy was just trying to help him. By saying that he is a loser and wont gain any fat, the fatty is supposed to get angry if he has any T then prove him wrong. Cocaine cowboy want to make him mad enough to stop feeling sorry for himself and start manning up and taking action. Many mentors do this. My boxing coach fucking roasts me expecting me to get angry and prove him wrong. This guy is soft and needs tough love.
You are retarded .not everyone reacts to bullying as motivation. That guy had really bad self esteem and all this was said which made him feel like shit.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 685
Cocaine cowboy was just trying to help him.
not what he was trying to but he didn't mean the things as seriously as the other guy took.
That's bullshit I have been comforting this guy in my pm all week he is a nice guy trying to lose weight .

Read cocainecowboy on here to him https://looksmax.org/threads/fuck-tinder-why-does-no-one-reply-to-me-on-tinder.54596/

Here is him trying to lose weight and everyone pissing him..

He really shouldn't take everything someone says on the internet so seriously and should think for himself.

not what he was trying to but he didn't mean the things as seriously as the other guy took.

He really shouldn't take everything someone says on the internet so seriously and should think for himself.

The guy had it bad in real life, he reached out to us as a last resort and people treated him like shit .that's why I hate most of the people on this site.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
You are retarded .not everyone reacts to bullying as motivation. That guy had really bad self esteem and all this was said which made him feel like shit.
He's 6'2 300 pounds and hes being bullied and people are hurting his feelings. Natural selection will take its course. what type of white knight are you, trying to censor people that hurt ur lil buddies feelings. Im am taken aback by how neurotic the both of you are along with most on this website.

He's 6'2 300 pounds and hes being bullied and people are hurting his feelings. Natural selection will take its course. what type of white knight are you, trying to censor people that hurt ur lil buddies feelings. Im am taken back by how neurotic the both of you are.
Get lost. It's called being an empathetic supportive human being. Not an autist tearing someone down to make themselves feel better as they have nothing in the real world.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Londonville is mentally ill, jfl if u think cowboy bullied him to near suicide

• +1
Reactions: poonkiller9000, Over, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262
The guy had it bad in real life, he reached out to us as a last resort and people treated him like shit .that's why I hate most of the people on this site.
it wasn't so bad he even posted a thread how he got laid even though he is fat.

• +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 2969

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969 and Deleted member 2846
cocainecowboy wasn’t the problem , he was trying to help the dudes. He did the same shit if not even worse when I kept failing to realize my flaws . I came in here thinking I mogged every one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
Get lost. It's called being an empathetic supportive human being. Not an autist tearing someone down to make themselves feel better as they have nothing in the real world.
comepletely disreguarding what said and taking moral highground nice well done .

cocainecowboy wasn’t the problem , he was trying to help the dudes. He did the same shit if not even worse when I kept failing to realize my flaws . I came in here thinking I mogged every one
Blink 182, Self Titled Album - Track 5
this pic gives me a dopamine rush every time. so cute
[Lifefuel]

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 2846

Read my post above it was disgusting how cocainecowboy spoke to him. Bullying is not motivation . Especially when the person has poor self esteem. You need to look up stock hold syndrome stop defending cocainecowboys abuse.

[IMG alt="LondonVillie"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/0/756.jpg?1567133967[/IMG]
LondonVillie
King of the fatcels

JoinedJan 2, 2019Messages1,102
Oct 4, 2019
fukmylyf said:
are u NT and low inhib?
I’m a legit psycho. I’m on anti depressants and anti psychotics. But my dr says I am charming and manipulative

His first sentence here is pretty true and would help. The dude was putting himself on blast, making tinder accounts, knowing he'd get rejec-thefuck-ted. And kept asking people to rate him and asking "is it over even after I lose weight". I don't know what people are supposed to say. It's not that he's low IQ, all the IQ stuff is just comedy. It's the fact he was so unaware and was putting himself on blast to a forum of people he doesn't even know. It reminds me of the guy a few months ago who kept posting photo's everyday, wanting the attention, and then saying "Is it over guys?" "It's over" "Can you say is it over for me?" "Can you say will it be over for me in 4.35489498433434893895 years if I don't just order a shotgun right now (plz reply)". @ugly_man was the guy. @cocainecowboy was being helpful there but @LondonVillie couldn't interpret it the way CC intended it to seem.

• +1

His first sentence here is pretty true and would help. The dude was putting himself on blast, making tinder accounts, knowing he'd get rejec-thefuck-ted. And kept asking people to rate him and asking "is it over even after I lose weight". I don't know what people are supposed to say. It's not that he's low IQ, all the IQ stuff is just comedy. It's the fact he was so unaware and was putting himself on blast to a forum of people he doesn't even know. It reminds me of the guy a few months ago who kept posting photo's everyday, wanting the attention, and then saying "Is it over guys?" "It's over" "Can you say is it over for me?" "Can you say will it be over for me in 4.35489498433434893895 years if I don't just order a shotgun right now (plz reply)". @ugly_man was the guy. @cocainecowboy was being helpful there but @LondonVillie couldn't interpret it the way CC intended it to seem.
Exactly jfl londonville could have been a Chad underneath all that fat but instead of losing weight he tried to rope

Exactly jfl londonville could have been a Chad underneath all that fat but instead of losing weight he tried to rope
he lacked the will power and guts

I would agree although this was a bit excessive

• +1
but did he asked cocainecowboy to leave him alone?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
He’s right there is no hope for him if he doesn’t believe in himself
what do you mean doesn't believe in himself?
Read my post above it was disgusting how cocainecowboy spoke to him. Bullying is not motivation . Especially when the person has poor self esteem. You need to look up stock hold syndrome stop defending cocainecowboys abuse.
well people don't know if the other person is mentally ill on the internet.

what do you mean doesn't believe in himself?
He should believe in himself that he will lose fat before asking people here Will I look better once I lose weight. Everyone looks less subhuman when they lose fat

• +1
Okay guys im gonna admit something that might blow your mind.

i am @cocainecowboy alt account.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
He should believe in himself that he will lose fat before asking people here Will I look better once I lose weight. Everyone looks less subhuman when they lose fat
I don't think he took it this way

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 2205
Cocaine cowboy was just trying to help him. By saying that he is a loser and wont gain any fat, the fatty is supposed to get angry if he has any T then prove him wrong. Cocaine cowboy want to make him mad enough to stop feeling sorry for himself and start manning up and taking action. Many mentors do this. My boxing coach fucking roasts me expecting me to get angry and fuck up other dude in front of me and go harder. This guy is soft and needs tough love.
Should’ve known this shit doesn’t work for everyone and calling someone low IQ and “destined to fail at life” doesn’t seem like tough love but just plain bullying.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, poonkiller9000, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Pathetic, I used to like cocainecowboy but that's just too much. I lost my respect for him.
jokes are part of sites like this.the reason he was so sensitive in the first place was because he never really toughened up in real life.

• +1
Reactions: poonkiller9000
jokes are part of sites like this.the reason he was so sensitive in the first place was because he never really toughened up in real life.
People respond differently to situations, you can't just make assumptions like that.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Gaia262 and Alexanderr
People respond differently to situations, you can't just make assumptions like that.
yes,I know but I am just explaining why he responded so differently considering he was doing fine before he came here and even posted threads about him getting laid with pictures.

So, you’re blaming @LondonVillie for not reacting properly to the ”jokes” of @cocainecowboy?

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Gaia262
So, you’re blaming @LondonVillie for not reacting properly to the ”jokes” of @cocainecowboy?
No,I am blaming no one randomness is how the world works its unfortunate that londonville was so sensitive and cocainecowboy didn't knew it.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
yes,I know but I am just explaining why he responded so differently considering he was doing fine before he came here and even posted threads about him getting laid with pictures.
He had poor self esteem and wanted validation to make himself feel better that's why he said that.

Pathetic, I used to like cocainecowboy but that's just too much. I lost my respect for him.
same here, when i started lurking this forum i liked him a bit especially for Surgery delusion thread but then noticed he is attention seeking bully who shit on everyone and claim to be superhuman at times (tall height, wide frame, good face) etc etc

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 2581 and 2 others