What happened to coinbase?

Rt-Rust1

Rt-Rust1

Oh God
I jadn't used for more than a year. Now I decided to enter since I had some crupto there and the whole website is shit. Besides I don't see my crypto. I see no exchange at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
i found the owner of the sites name,

put his name into my databases, found his emails, passwords.

went to the domain host of coinbase

logged into his domain account

2step verification so i rang his phone number service provider and larped as him. answered some silly security questions, and asked for a new sim to be sent to my house

they sent in 2 days

then i put the sim in my back up phone. get the 2step verification text. into the domain account.

then i made a replica coinbase website.

and attached the coinbase domain to my replica coinbase website

let people login.

stole thousands of wallets before they got the domain back.

logged into all the wallets, stole a few million of btc.

sold the bitcoins for half price on dark web to an untracable coin.

extracted the money to cash. few million under my bed rn

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Jpg
nigga Im for real I used to have a lot of money there and now it says 0 what the fuck happened I had CNG

It seems dogshit. It charges like $3 every exchange you make then you can’t even trade the bitcoin you buy for another 5 days. So $6 to buy and sell bitcoin, then wait a week in between. What a garbage platform. I doubt any other ones are better because otherwise they wouldn’t be able to do this shit to begin with.

It seems dogshit. It charges like $3 every exchange you make then you can’t even trade the bitcoin you buy for another 5 days. So $6 to buy and sell bitcoin, then wait a week in between. What a garbage platform. I doubt any other ones are better because otherwise they wouldn’t be able to do this shit to begin with.
Itvwas a false alarm I had my tokens in another platform and mistakenly thought it was this one. The design is still horrendous