What happened to david laid holy fuck

Still waiting for my results. It can take weeks for results to show up.
Unfortunately my results may take longer because i use(d) nicotine and slept bad. Nicotine is a vasoconstrictor so it delays the result by limiting blood flow and nutrient absorption.

I did 10 PDO mono threads for my nasolabiol foldd and 10 for my cheekbones.
I will add more in a couple of weeks.
sleep better and reduce facial expressions to help folds

sleep better and reduce facial expressions to help folds
My sleep has always been sub-optimal. Averaging around 5-6 hours a night for years.

My folds are mainly caused by a lack of fat-pads and poor bone structure, but the lack of sleep did contribute to it in a negative way.

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74
My sleep has always been sub-optimal. Averaging around 5-6 hours a night for years.

My folds are mainly caused by a lack of fat-pads and poor bone structure, but the lack of sleep did contribute to it in a negative way.
why would you do that to yourself sleeping that little? do you atleast get 8-10 now?

Unfortunately my results may take longer because i use(d) nicotine and slept bad. Nicotine is a vasoconstrictor so it delays the result by limiting blood flow and nutrient absorption.

looking forward to the update, in theory caffeine can probably reverse the effects since its a vasodilator but im guessing u already take caffeine

why would you do that to yourself sleeping that little? do you atleast get 8-10 now?
No, I suffer my whole life from insomnia. I also have a light form of sleep-apnea.
looking forward to the update, in theory caffeine can probably reverse the effects since its a vasodilator but im guessing u already take caffeine
No, caffeine wouldn’t have much of an effect. Caffeine is also a vasoconstrictor.

Sleeping good and taking good care of your health should optimize proper blood flow.

Eating things like organic beetroot is a great option to help with blood flow.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: atlantean and leanmaxx74
No, I suffer my whole life from insomnia. I also have a light form of sleep-apnea.

No, caffeine wouldn’t have much of an effect. Caffeine is also a vasoconstrictor.

Sleeping good and taking good care of your health should optimize proper blood flow.

Eating things like organic beetroot is a great option to help with blood flow.
probably, my blood pressures surprisingly fine rn depsite me abusing diff pills, i got some salbutamol as a pre workout to a burn some extra fat but im just using it throughout the day since i like the stimulative feeling i get from it jfl

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
David laid David laid, fuck him with a spade, shove ya nob in a gaming arcade, go to tricks on that special parade oh David laid David laid.
Oh David laid

Jeff always mogged him anyways.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: exo and DavidLaidMaxxing

Does the same go for smoking weed, I didn’t pdos a month ago and havents seen results but I smoke weed everyday

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Does the same go for smoking weed, I didn’t pdos a month ago and havents seen results but I smoke weed everyday
Yes it affects it negatively since smoking limits blood flow and delays healing.

• +1
Reactions: Delons
Will it just delay the results or make them worst or both
Not entirely sure about this, it will probably just delay it.
I could be wrong here. @Orc ?

Smoking in itself will make your folds worse over time since it destroys collagen, so I recommend you to quit if you value your health and looks.

Not entirely sure about this, it will probably just delay it.
I could be wrong here. @Orc ?

Smoking in itself will make your folds worse over time since it destroys collagen, so I recommend you to quit if you value your health and looks.
Yea I rlly wanna quit but the thing is it’s the only thing that helps me sleep and I’m focusing on height more than anything rn, when I’m done growing I’ll quit

No sympathy for this roider. By taking roids he killed hundreds of possible relationships, by slaying women in their prime, that could have been meeting guys in college.

Best result, is he doesn't die of steroid induced heart failure but instead becomes an oldcel.

All the fags here go watch prime David Laid and watch him in motion he mogs every single one of you. He's legit 6'3 and insane wide shoulders and narrow waist and his face in prime was chad tier in motion.

Prime David Laid is chad and anyone who says he isn't is severely autistic tbh. He had everything chad face, chad height and god tier frame, great colouring also. Unmoggable

• +1
Reactions: JefeM0g, atlantean, Clavicular and 3 others
All the fags here go watch prime David Laid and watch him in motion he mogs every single one of you. He's legit 6'3 and insane wide shoulders and narrow waist and his face in prime was chad tier in motion.

Prime David Laid is chad and anyone who says he isn't is severely autistic tbh. He had everything chad face, chad height and god tier frame, great colouring also. Unmoggable
only thing missing is chad pheno his face is low t idk how to explain it pretty boy face

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
he is only 26 why is he so ugly?

Wondering if dermarolling and tret can bring his collagen back to his prime

• +1
Reactions: Ken
Faggot's getting ripped by the Norwood Reaper. Beautiful to see.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular and leanmaxx74
Wondering if dermarolling and tret can bring his collagen back to his prime
Nah. Tren is collagen lost forever. I hope he enjoys LOL

abusing roids since 13yo so he can steal girls from normal men, while claiming 'natty' to make these men insecure about themselves too.

he deserves to age like shit and die from a heart-attack at 33yo fucking faggot cunt. Hope he suffers.
He probably started roiding at 16

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
everyone looks bad in an angle+lightning like that
still I thought his bones were better tbh
looks turkish now

he has weak orbital bones like most slavics

I seen it jfl
I still cage thinking about a pillow throw he did as if it was some attempted display at sexual dominance

Here is the post:
Dragos frame is fine, in fact he has a warrior frame like Fedor Emilanenko. Fedor just has love handles from being high body fat.

He was known as the ‘Last Emperor’ for a reason. Check this thread about 6ft Fedor (manlet lifefuel):

At the end of the day, evolutionarily speaking, frame was only ever important because some people with better frames had better success at fighting. Better torque, more power, better stability, more defense.

Dragos frame would put him at a natural advantage compared to the faggots like David Laid. Laid looks like a complete caricature with his abnormally high shoulder to waist ratio, not from massive shoulders with a normal waist but from decent shoulders with an abnormally tiny waist:

He only looks good, because subconsciously we think of him objectively. If we put another person in the frame with him, you start to see what an actual bitch actually looks like. Things become relative:

If we were living in caveman times, he would’ve already been 6ft under after getting mauled by DOM mfs like Drago and Fedor

And we’re completely glazing over the fact that Drago is untrained.. if he put on muscle for his back and shoulders, at a low body fat he would look deadly af. You would have that primal fear, that fight-or-flight surging through your body, just like you do looking at Fedor.

Here is the post:
From a fighting success standpoint who do you think is superior?
6'4 with narrower than normal clavicles for a 6'4 frame but even narrower hips which maintains "aesthetics" (David Laid)
Or
6'4 with narrower than normal clavicles for a 6'4 frame with hips that are proportionate for 6'4 body but look somewhat wide due to below normal clavicles. This guy will have a blocky waist and good leg power

• +1
Reactions: greycel
These idiots on roids and other PED don't realize the long term effects from these short term results. They're sacrificing their facial aesthetics, health and longevity for short term muscle gains.