• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme, randomop, DelonLover1999 and 2 others
I traded them for a gold coin each.
I've got to say that was the best pirate deal ever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, randomop, wsada and 3 others
Damn I miss @Manchild I'd argue with him all the time.

I need my weekly dose of hot Turkish girls man! 😞

@flippasav @Abhorrence post Turkish girls. Even secular ones. Turkish side of twitter for me is just full of Islamist ramblings.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, DelonLover1999, flippasav and 2 others
Damn I miss @Manchild I'd argue with him all the time.

I need my weekly dose of hot Turkish girls man! 😞

@flippasav @Abhorrence post Turkish girls. Even secular ones. Turkish side of twitter for me is just full of Islamist ramblings.

• Love it
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TechnoBoss, DelonLover1999, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others

Those are disgusting white passing whores. Looks more EE probably has Balkan genetics. I want someone like this.

Average Turkish couple btw.

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav, strawberrymushroom, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
Those are disgusting white passing whores. Looks more EE probably has Balkan genetics. I want someone like this.

View attachment 2855515

Average Turkish couple btw.
Why is the disparity in looks so big between both genders? I’ve noticed all turkish men look like subhuman kebab sellers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, strawberrymushroom, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
Why is the disparity in looks so big between both genders? I’ve noticed all turkish men look like subhuman kebab sellers
Idk man. But if they westernise and secularise anymore the men will be genocided by foreign moggercide. BBCs and gooks have these foids on lock. Just look at the threads on Turkish sub forum they're cagefeul :lul: I thought maybe schizos but likely real.

@StuntmanMike you niggas need to learn English and share the love.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and murdah
Idk man. But if they westernise and secularise anymore the men will be genocided by foreign moggercide. BBCs and gooks have these foids on lock. Just look at the threads on Turkish sub forum they're cagefeul :lul: I thought maybe schizos but likely real.

@StuntmanMike you niggas need to learn English and share the love.
How well would a mulatto do in Turkey

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
How well would a mulatto do in Turkey
Like usually height and PSL would play a big role (not as much as hypergamous west ofc). But presuming you have it, you should be okay. Gigafailos in Turkey is curry and Arab. As long as you don't look those types you're fine. Some mutts can pass Arab....

Stay away from hijabis! Must be protected at all costs from you niggas. Fuck those secular whores all you want.

• Woah
Reactions: murdah
Turkish men mog turkish women.We fuck slavic and european girls,while turkish women can only get 3rd ethnic piece of shits.This is also the reason why Manchild the shitskin spammed turkish girls a lot.Imagine what a big loser Who puts insane effort to fuck some ugly turkish hoe.All the girls he posted in here were ugly as fuck old hoe cunts with no future lol my nigga was just a fucking loser.
Also that isn't a
couple lol.She is Beren Saat famous actress and he is probably regular kurdish.
Like usually height and PSL would play a big role (not as much as hypergamous west ofc). But presuming you have it, you should be okay. Gigafailos in Turkey is curry and Arab. As long as you don't look those types you're fine. Some mutts can pass Arab....

Stay away from hijabis! Must be protected at all costs from you niggas. Fuck those secular whores all you want.
Full of lies.Turkey is more hypergamous than west since hoejabis don't date with anyone and they fuck the market and increase the SMV of other girls.
Also 80% of women look ugly dogshits.
To get decent turkish women you need to be lucky piece of shit.I can't get decent looking girl in Turkey with 6'1 and White af pheno.While my normie friend ascends with Russian HTB.
Turkey is def hard country to get decent looking girls.Ofc it is easier to get disgusting girls but they are not human to me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, SecularIslamist and murdah
Turkish men mog turkish women.We fuck slavic and european girls,while turkish women can only get 3rd ethnic piece of shits.This is also the reason why Manchild the shitskin spammed turkish girls a lot.Imagine what a big loser Who puts insane effort to fuck some ugly turkish hoe.All the girls he posted in here were ugly as fuck old hoe cunts with no future lol my nigga was just a fucking loser.
Also that isn't a
couple lol.She is Beren Saat famous actress and he is probably regular kurdish.
Turkish men are no different to other ethnics. If you come to the West you will see they're no different and treated no different to other ethnics. Even if you're white passing, if your name is Mehmet or Burak it's over. There is no way Turkish men fuck EE/Slavic women. Fucking Russian or Ukrainian refugees doesn't count.

Manchild has shitty taste. He was a MILF hunter chasing 30+ women. But he had a point that even secular Turks are 'easier' and morally better than degenerate western women.

Full of lies.Turkey is more hypergamous than west since hoejabis don't date with anyone and they fuck the market and increase the SMV of other girls.
Also 80% of women look ugly dogshits.
To get decent turkish women you need to be lucky piece of shit.I can't get decent looking girl in Turkey with 6'1 and White af pheno.While my normie friend ascends with Russian HTB.
Turkey is def hard country to get decent looking girls.Ofc it is easier to get disgusting girls but they are not human to me
Lies upon lies.What you're describing is the UK. Ugliest women yet giga-hypergamous. Turkish women are "yabanci erkek" only. They hate Turkish men because they mog them physically, intellectually and spiritually (Hijabis only).

@murdah ignore him. This is how Turkish women will look at you if you visited Izmir as a mutt and called yourself BBC

Last edited:
  • Love it
Turkish men are no different to other ethnics. If you come to the West you will see they're no different and treated no different to other ethnics. Even if you're white passing, if your name is Mehmet or Burak it's over. There is no way Turkish men fuck EE/Slavic women. Fucking Russian or Ukrainian refugees doesn't count.

Manchild has shitty taste. He was a MILF hunter chasing 30+ women. But he had a point that even secular Turks are 'easier' and morally better than degenerate western women.

Lies upon lies.What your describing is the UK. Ugliest women yet giga-hypergamous. Turkish women are "yabanci erkek" only. They hate Turkish men because they mog them physically, intellectually and spiritually (Hijabis only).

@murdah ignore him. This is how Turkish women will look at you if you visited Izmir as a mutt and called yourself BBC

View attachment 2855976
Pffs should i post my normie friend and her fucking HTB Russian ?
It is obvious We fuck more Slavic and European girls than turkish girls do.Stats don't lie. Turkish men married with foreigners more than turkish women did.30k Turkish men vs 6k Turkish women.Your just thirsty to women that is why you recognize them beautiful you barely have standards.The girls you liked like that girl from Pakistan wannabi Turkic movie is like 10% of the whole population That is why she is famous lol.It is saying like Ashwawarara Rai is so beautiful ,So indian girls are fogger
images

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Pffs should i post my normie friend and her fucking HTB Russian ?
He must be rich or something. Or she isn't actually HTB. PM me.
It is obvious We fuck more Slavic and European girls than turkish girls do.Stats don't lie. Turkish men married with foreigners more than turkish women did.30k Turkish men vs 6k Turkish women.
You know why? That's because you guys are still "patriarchal" and men have women on lock (hence another reason why hypergamy and feminism doesn't exist in Turkey). Turkey is still a traditional society; if women marry a foreigner she is an outcast, but same logic doesn't apply for men. This is a good thing. However, I don't see this lasting and those stats will change for sure as Jews spread their ideas everything. Those statistics must be pre COVID or something.

My family are trad and they're the same. They would never let my sister marry a foreigner but they don't care if I marry someone else another nationality.
Your just thirsty to women that is why you recognize them beautiful you barely have standards.The girls you liked like that girl from Pakistan wannabi Turkic movie is like 10% of the whole population That is why she is famous lol.It is saying like Ashwawarara Rai is so beautiful so muh indian girls are fogger
images
I have standards they're just different to yours. You like blonde, blue eyed Russian. I prefer dark hair, dark eyes light skin ethnic. The average Turk and nafri, Levant pheno fit the bill. Even Kurdish and possibly Greek. This is average pheno in Turkey. Having a few white passing people is irrelavent.

Ikr forum has gone to shit

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, murdah, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
both moved to my forum

• +1
Rip my sri lankan brother

• +1
IMG 6120

@SecularIslamist your women are the ugliest hence why you cover them all in burkas for that reason you’re embarrassed to be seen in public with women as ugly as yours, arabs look even worse than Turks, ugliest people in the world

• JFL
View attachment 2872574

@SecularIslamist your women are the ugliest hence why you cover them all in burkas for that reason you’re embarrassed to be seen in public with women as ugly as yours, arabs look even worse than Turks, ugliest people in the world
I'm not Arab you cumskin.

• JFL
I'm not Arab you cumskin.
Cope you’re a ugly, inbred, incel subhuman who lives in a council estate in the uk, you’re ugly as fuck and a mooslum inbred pisslam with hideous inbred ugly as fuck shitskin women.

• +1