JoeGoldberg2.0
Iron
- Joined
- Apr 28, 2026
- Posts
- 130
- Reputation
- 66
I haven’t had anybody call me in 3 months. This life is so unbearable. Women ask “what happened to men who yearn?” I have your answer right here you evil sack of shit, you dumped us, you trampled over us, you back stabbed us, lied about us, lied to us, cheated on us, we comforted you and loved you, we still do, but you left us, you blocked us for him. Now he treats you like shit, and you cry about it and whine, but you seem content with him. You’ll never leave him for us. I haven’t had a meaningful relationship in my entire life. I’ve never had anybody love me. My own mother did every terrible thing to me except rape. There is no love in my life. People tell me “it gets better” among other things. People are so linear minded, you all need to realise that some pain never goes away.