what happened to misc001?

twilight

twilight

professional frauder
I remember him not being satisfied with his results after paying 50k, now his account is deleted

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl and normie_joe
I remember him not being satisfied with his results after paying 50k, now his account is deleted
the destiny of all retards from autists.org who take the advice here seriously :feelsrope:

The dude literally needed a necklift. And faggots here convinced him to do supra/infra-implants just for lulz... because "muh chad has compact orbitals" :feelstastyman:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 24444, SurgeryEnjoyer and 5 others
If it had really ascended him he would come back to brag

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, SurgeryEnjoyer, 5.5psl and 3 others
Im assuming he got bullied out of the forum for trying to convince himself that his surgery was worth it lol :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, SurgeryEnjoyer, 5.5psl and 2 others
the destiny of all retards from autists.org who take the advice here seriously :feelsrope:
just pay mr.burns the annual wage of a school teacher to get your face cut open, only to end up looking the same :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Artemis
Who is in your sig?
for her own safety i will not tell you

vinn98

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Schönling, normie_joe and 5 others
Im assuming he got bullied out of the forum for trying to convince himself that his surgery was worth it lol :lul:
if i went thru all that shit i would be coping too tbh, life is so brutal

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Artemis and Reformed
Said he needed more surgeries and to moneymaxx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, overtier1011, Artemis and 1 other person
if i went thru all that shit i would be coping too tbh, life is so brutal
His base sucked too. Not that he was a complete subhuman, but his bones weren’t really changeable. His jaw was already wide, so implants wouldn’t fit either

• +1
Reactions: twilight
Where did he say he wasn't satisfied?

• +1
Reactions: twilight
His base sucked too. Not that he was a complete subhuman, but his bones weren’t really changeable. His jaw was already wide, so implants wouldn’t fit either
his main thing was his eyes + obese basement dweller pheno tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Reformed
Said he needed more surgeries and to moneymaxx
The dude literally sold his parents' organs to install a rubber dildo in his face with some Dr. Jewberg.
AaLytqi.jpg
T4TmwAEdZ64H6WwVP-gRjt2PoUQANwGrtvu_9HbME5A.jpg

And NOW he decided he needed to moneymaxx... aka wait until his parents' kidneys grow again? :feelshehe:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 24444, ronald_98 and 3 others
Her little white ass :love:

his main thing was his eyes + obese basement dweller pheno tbh
No, his MAIN thing was literally his NECK. He had this (on the left):
945395177001_4218818233001_4218794453001.00_01_06_16.Still001.jpg

Though his eyes were not that good indeed, but he had damn NCT, he DID NOT NEED IMPLANTS for this.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and twilight
The dude literally sold his parents' organs to install a rubber dildo in his face with some Dr. Jewberg.
AaLytqi.jpg
T4TmwAEdZ64H6WwVP-gRjt2PoUQANwGrtvu_9HbME5A.jpg

And NOW he decided he needed to moneymaxx... aka wait until his parents' kidneys grow again? :feelshehe:
Why get implants when u can get pumped full of fillers? And it can make u look worse then before

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Why get implants when u can get pumped full of fillers? And it can make u look worse then before
Ok, then continue installing rubber dildos in your face :feelstastyman:

Muh filler bloats. Haven't bloated me in 3 years.

• JFL
Reactions: ronald_98
Ok, then continue installing rubber dildos in your face :feelstastyman:

Muh filler bloats. Haven't bloated me in 3 years.
I'm paying Eppley 70k for 6 skull implants, so I can become his new Frankenstein monster

• JFL
Reactions: ronald_98 and Artemis
I'm paying Eppley 70k for 6 skull implants, so I can become his new Frankenstein monster
So, career growth?

From incel, to a high ranking officer of Eppley corps? :feelshehe:

So, career growth?

From incel, to a high ranking officer of Eppley corps? :feelshehe:
Ofc, aren't u a banker during the day, and then a Indian forum pepe spammer at night? :feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: ronald_98, twilight and Artemis
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, 5'7 zoomer and twilight
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, SurgeryEnjoyer and Artemis
bro got trimax ccw and eyes implants with one of the best surgeons in the world and ascended from 3PSL to 3.5PSL :lul::lul:

@Reformed @julianchicago thats why i dont even bother with surgeries even if I'd have had sufficient amount of money

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, SurgeryEnjoyer, Reformed and 1 other person
bro got trimax ccw and eyes implants with one of the best surgeons in the world and ascended from 3PSL to 3.5PSL :lul::lul:

@Reformed @julianchicago thats why i dont even bother with surgeries even if I'd have had sufficient amount of money
Ur side profile is a bit fucked tho. His wasn’t, he was just ugly.

U have potential

Take every psl increase u can

• +1
Reactions: tom69

He left because all the tards did here was criticize him over and over again.

• +1
Reactions: tom69
Ur side profile is a bit fucked tho. His wasn’t, he was just ugly.

U have potential
i know but i need implants also

bimax ccw without implants wont do shit for me. Also rotation in maxilla + segmental lf1 fucks up nose completely and thus i should get rhino on the top. Its like 35-40k jewros + very very very high risk of getting botched and end up looking even worse. Saying I have potential is wrong as downwarded grown jaw is truly impossible to fix

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis and Reformed
i know but i need implants also

bimax ccw without implants wont do shit for me. Also rotation in maxilla + segmental lf1 fucks up nose completely and thus i should get rhino on the top. Its like 35-40k jewros + very very very high risk of getting botched and end up looking even worse. Saying I have potential is wrong as downwarded grown jaw is truly impossible to fix
I told u cheekbone implants tho. That would slightly increase ur attaractiveness. But yeah ur right

He was satisfied with his results, he knew what to expect, and got the best to design and place the implants. He left because there’s no reason staying, if you rot here after your implants I’d be more concerned. Keep on chatting shit about him, and doing nothing yourself I’m sure that will make you happy…….

He was satisfied with his results, he knew what to expect, and got the best to design and place the implants. He left because there’s no reason staying, if you rot here after your implants I’d be more concerned. Keep on chatting shit about him, and doing nothing yourself I’m sure that will make you happy…….
Just judge a obese + swollen person Theory, we never got to see him after leanmaxx and swelling