What happened to the blackpill channel ?

iamgoingtomakeit

iamgoingtomakeit

Bronze
Almost a year ago there was a youtube channel which was named sth like blackpill vids. There were several video clips that were edited to have atomix black pill - st.blackops2cel to movies. There were great videos but soon after the channel was gone. If anyone remembers that channel ?

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
Almost a year ago there was a youtube channel which was named sth like blackpill vids. There were several video clips that were edited to have atomix black pill - st.blackops2cel to movies. There were great videos but soon after the channel was gone. If anyone remembers that channel ?
blue pill = $$$

red pill = $$

black pill = 0

black pill doesn't make money . No one respects it. So prob the guy just deleted the channel or youtube did. I know youtube took down a MGTOW channel before.

iamgoingtomakeit

iamgoingtomakeit

Bronze
do u guys remember his videos or him? i remember one was from lord of the rings where st blackops2cel was fighting with cucks.
The channel's profile picture was sad under-eyebagged wojak.

blue pill = $$$

red pill = $$

black pill = 0

black pill doesn't make money . No one respects it. So prob the guy just deleted the channel or youtube did. I know youtube took down a MGTOW channel before.
The channel wasnt event big as far as i remember there was only a hundred subscribers or sth.

thecel

thecel

blackpilled MtF transmaxer
RIP I am grad student in psychology, I can't write this book anymore if I want to preserve my PhD in the future.

why does a fact-filled book threaten your PhD?

thecel

thecel

blackpilled MtF transmaxer
Because not all facts are socially accepted.

and they revoke your PhD jus cus of an unrelated book? They can’t do that!

Dude420

Dude420

Ascend or Rope
and they revoke your PhD jus cus of an unrelated book? They can’t do that!
Yea maybe not revoke my PhD but not give me certain positions because I hold certain opinions, therefore nullifying the utility of my PhD. Maybe one day when I establish myself it won't be as detrimental, also if I am at a place I feel I can risk it.