What happened to the Cro Magnon?

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
I mean these early humans were literal gigachads like wtf look at that DOM skull
I have a theory that farming mostly EARLY FARMING with piss poor grains with low nutrients, scarce animal products, low food variety, low caloric and nutritional density took its toll on early humans and carried on to influence our genes/genetics to this day and will continue to damage us if our diet/lifestyle is not fixed.

They lived 40,000-10,000 years ago and later their presence perished from the transistion of hunter/gatherer ----> farming

"In the earliest stages of farming, skeletal growth impairment and small adult body size are often documented relative to hunter-gatherer groups, though this pattern is regionally variable. In Central/Southeast Europe, it is unclear how early life stress, growth history, and adult body size were impacted by the introduction of agriculture and ensuing long-term demographic " - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4742066/

It seems that populations that turned to farming and adapted a less athletic and more sedementary lifestyle with less food variety and a diet consisting of mostly horrid grain from peasant soil devolved quicker
Examples:
Indians
Indians are renowned to be framelets, manlets and horribble skulls

Other Asian ethnicities such as Eastern Asians can be used in this example but you get my point.

On the other hand look at Polynesian Ethnicities, Samoan, Tongan, Maori and to some extent Fijians (Malenisian)
These ethnicity were very late to start farming many assembled in primitive hunter gatherer tribes and were at constant combat with one another.

Case in point:

Tongan Rugby Team

Samoan Rugby Team

New Zealand Rugby team

Fijian Rugby team

Look at the Robust skulls the High FWHR the Large frame all hallmarks of high sexual dimorphism and masculinity aka DOM/High T features
Its like they either interbred more with Cro Magnons or never stopped being Cro Magnons at all thanks to their predominantly hunter/gatherer lifestyles on the Pacific Islands.

In the New Zealand Rugby team there is a good mixture of whites mostly Northern Europeans geographics where farming was less ideal due to harsh winters and a harsh environment that allowed them to evolve to be more robust (even though todays Nords look like weak cucks due to shit diet, exercise and estrogen in food but you get my point)

I want to stress the example of the Fijian Rugby team the most here:

DESPITE MAKING UP 37.5% OF THE FIJIAN POPULATION THERE HAVE BEEN ZERO AND I REPEAT ZERO FUCKING FULL ETHNIC INDIANS IN RUGBY!!!!

Which means there is likely a Genetic and lifestyle factor: Indian food has low calories mostly empty carbs and some dairy mostly vege.
Gook frame and height is on par with Indian same with them they were technologically advanced and sedentary which also allowed for Neoteny to evolve to absolutely fuck over Asian Males and cull their masculinity

Polynesian Diet consists of Meat, Taro, Cruciferous vegetables, lots of Potato and complex carbohydrate sources and good protein in addition to their lifestyle and hunter/gatherer evolutionary history.

Subhumanity in some demographics of Europeans, Indians, South East Asians and other cultures can be linked back to this shift from hunterer/gatherer ---> farming.
Of course there are Polynesian and blakc subhumans thanks to genetic recombination and horrid lifestyle but majority will never be because their genetics were saved whereas some Euro's (like Slavs other subhuman Euro's etc.), Indians and South East Asians must rely on admixture from Cro-Magnon species interbreeding or lucking out with genetic recombination which explains the high incel demographics in these population once they are introduced to a multicultural society because their evolutionary physiology is exposed relative to the rest.

Things you can do to help reverse this:

Change genes

No but apart from reincarnoplastie there are things you can do:
Ditch low nutrient density foods and processed garbage that will wreck havoc on your body and hormones these include:
- White rice
-Processed potato's (chips etc.)
- Non-organic milk (loaded with mammalian estrogen)
- Non-Whole grains
- Partially hydrogenated vegetable oils
- Processed meats
- Refined sugars
-Grain fed meats from farm ( shown to have lower protein content and more harmful chemicals)
- ANY FOOD IN PLASTICS OR PRESERVED FOODS (XENOESTROGENS AND PTHALATES ARE REAL FOLKS)

Things you must include

- Brown Rice
- Cruciferous vegetables
- Organic Meat preferrably free range or even better wild (shown to have more nutrients and a higher protein:fat ratio)
- Organic Milk (if you can tolerate lactose)
- GOOD STARCHES aka Sweet potatoes, kumara, Taro, pumpkin etc.
- ANY SUGAR MUST COME FROM WHOLE FRUITS!!!!!
- Nuts, seeds and legumes
Your diet should be predominantly whole foods plant based (infact you can even go vegan if your protein sources are adequate up to you)

Exercise:
Daily reminder that to look like a hunter/gatherer (an actual human imo) you have to be physically fit. Of course you can't actually live in the forest and hunt and climb trees etc.

Focus should be total body functionality and athleticism if you are already doing some type of sports especially boxing/MMA, swimming, rugby, football hats off to you.

A good routine

Upper/Lower/ GPP (conditioning for athletes)/Rest - Repeat, focus on compound exercises and functionality/flexibility for long term joint health and longevity
Try incorporate cardio 4x per week and get at least 8 hours of sleep a day

This is arguably the most important part we know that early humans had bone density comparable to today's elite athletes

Cardio is important to maintain and increase nitric oxide levels which will help reduce the effects of aging and retain good collagen and hormonal profile

Remember blood flow = EVERYTHING which is why you avoid processed and high sugar foods which will cause heart disease and inflammation
Blood flow = longevity
Which is why I stress not only resistance training but cardio and GPP work

That grandpa in the middle mogs 99% of this forum without touching roids or even weights for that matter can for sure outsprint us, out last us and crack our fucking heads open look at the robustness of the build and the DOM high FWHR skull this what humans are supposed to look like as @streege said Dom = Ideal.

Might update later but this is all for now

~SubhumanCurrycel out

Attachments

• 1588474223747.png
    1588474223747.png
    98.9 KB · Views: 50
  • 1588474617592.png
    1588474617592.png
    96.9 KB · Views: 35
  • 1588475003872.png
    1588475003872.png
    125.6 KB · Views: 32
  • 1588475043864.png
    1588475043864.png
    312.9 KB · Views: 25
  • 1588475121775.png
    1588475121775.png
    246.9 KB · Views: 20
  • 1588475447041.png
    1588475447041.png
    367.4 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, angelo, AscendingHero and 26 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 7560, Chadeep and 7 others
I mean these early humans were literal gigachads like wtf look at that DOM skull
I have a theory that farming mostly EARLY FARMING with piss poor grains with low nutrients, scarce animal products, low food variety, low caloric and nutritional density took its toll on early humans and carried on to influence our genes/genetics to this day and will continue to damage us if our diet/lifestyle is not fixed.
View attachment 387074
View attachment 387075
They lived 40,000-10,000 years ago and later their presence perished from the transistion of hunter/gatherer ----> farming

"In the earliest stages of farming, skeletal growth impairment and small adult body size are often documented relative to hunter-gatherer groups, though this pattern is regionally variable. In Central/Southeast Europe, it is unclear how early life stress, growth history, and adult body size were impacted by the introduction of agriculture and ensuing long-term demographic " - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4742066/

It seems that populations that turned to farming and adapted a less athletic and more sedementary lifestyle with less food variety and a diet consisting of mostly horrid grain from peasant soil devolved quicker
Examples:
Indians
View attachment 387083
View attachment 387084
Other Asian ethnicities such as Eastern Asians can be used in this example but you get my point.

On the other hand look at Polynesian Ethnicities, Samoan, Tongan, Maori and to some extent Fijians (Malenisian)
These ethnicity were very late to start farming many assembled in primitive hunter gatherer tribes and were at constant combat with one another.

Case in point:

Tongan Rugby Team
View attachment 387085

Samoan Rugby Team
View attachment 387086

New Zealand Rugby team
View attachment 387088

Fijian Rugby team
View attachment 387090

Look at the Robust skulls the High FWHR the Large frame all hallmarks of high sexual dimorphism and masculinity aka DOM/High T features
Its like they either interbred more with Cro Magnons or never stopped being Cro Magnons at all thanks to their predominantly hunter/gatherer lifestyles on the Pacific Islands.

In the New Zealand Rugby team there is a god mixture of whites mostly Northern Europeans geographics where farming was less ideal due to harsh winters and a harsh environment that allowed them to evolve to be more robust (even though todays Nords look like weak cucks due to shit diet, exercise and estrogen in food but you get my point)

View attachment 387094

View attachment 387096
DESPITE MAKING UP 37.5% OF THE FIJIAN POPULATION THERE HAVE BEEN ZERO AND I REPEAT ZERO FUCKING FULL ETHNIC INDIANS IN RUGBY!!!!

Which means there is likely a Genetic and lifestyle factor: Indian food has low calories mostly empty carbs and some dairy mostly vege.
Gook frame and height is on par with Indian same with them they were technologically advanced and sedentary which also allowed for Neoteny to evolve to absolutely fuck over Asian Males and cull their masculinity

View attachment 387102

Polynesian Diet consists of Meat, Taro, Cruciferous vegetables, lots of Potato and complex carbohydrate sources and good protein in addition to their lifestyle and hunter/gatherer evolutionary history.

Subhumanity in some demographics of Europeans, Indians, South East Asians and other cultures can be linked back to this shift from hunterer/gatherer ---> farming.
Of course there are Polynesian and blakc subhumans thanks to genetic recombination and horrid lifestyle but majority will never be because their genetics were saved whereas some Euro's (like Slavs other subhuman Euro's etc.), Indians and South East Asians must rely on admixture from Cro-Magnon species interbreeding or lucking out with genetic recombination which explains the high incel demographics in these population once they are introduced to a multicultural society because their evolutionary physiology is exposed relative to the rest.

Change genes

Ditch low nutrient density foods and processed garbage that will wreck havoc on your body and hormones these include:
- White rice
- Non-Whole grains
- Processed meats
- Refined sugars
-Grain fed meats from farm ( shown to have lower protein content and more harmful chemicals)
- ANY FOOD IN PLASTICS OR PRESERVED FOODS (XENOESTROGENS AND PTHALATES ARE REAL FOLKS)

Things you must include

- Brown Rice
- Cruciferous vegetables
- Organic Meat preferrably free range or even better wild (shown to have more nutrients and a higher protein:fat ratio)
Your diet should be predominantly whole foods plant based (infact you can even go vegan if your protein sources are adequate up to you)

Exercise:
Daily reminder that to look like a hunter/gatherer (an actual human imo) you have to be physically fit. Of course you can't actually live in the forest and hunt and climb trees etc.

Focus should be total body functionality and athleticism if you are already doing some type of sports especially boxing/MMA, swimming, rugby, football hats off to you.

A good routine

Upper/Lower/ GPP (conditioning for athletes)/Rest - Repeat, focus on compound exercises and functionality/flexibility for long term joint health and longevity

This is arguably the most important part we know that early humans had bone density comparable to today's elite athletes
View attachment 387137
View attachment 387138

Cardio is important to maintain and increase nitric oxide levels which will help reduce the effects of aging and retain good collagen and hormonal profile
View attachment 387140
Remember blood flow = EVERYTHING which is why you avoid processed and high sugar foods which will cause heart disease and inflammation
Blood flow = longevity

View attachment 387145
That grandpa in the middle mogs 99% of this forum without touching roids or even weights for that matter can for sure outsprint us, out last us and crack our fucking heads open look at the robustness of the build and the DOM high FWHR skull this what humans are supposed to look like as @streege said Dom = Ideal.

~SubhumanCurrycel out
My mom is a robust 3.0 FWHR mogger for the same reason. African diet makes Africans robust af

Ethnics like Indians cuck themselves with diet too much

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Kingkellz and SubhumanCurrycel
My mom is a robust 3.0 FWHR mogger for the same reason. African diet makes Africans robust af

Low protein, empty carbs, bad fats (processed oils) and horrid exercise.

• +1
Reactions: bugeye and Blackout.xl
hiqh IQ thread

• Love it
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Not to brag but i kinda resemble the cromagnon skull, yet i don’t think that’s ideal, especially now when eboymaxxing is a legit thing

Imho there’s a limit to sexual dimorphism and believing that looking like an ogre is ideal is legit low IQ stuff tbh (i‘m not talking to you OP since you never said that, but many here are really this low IQ jfl)

• +1
Not to brag but i kinda resemble the cromagnon skull, yet i don’t think that’s ideal, especially now when eboymaxxing is a legit thing

Imho there’s a limit to sexual dimorphism and believing that looking like an ogre is ideal is legit low IQ stuff tbh (i‘m not talking to you OP since you never said that, but many here are really this low IQ jfl)
high T dom mogs all days everydays all eboy, twink, prettyboy in raw attraction

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Caligula, Kingkellz and SubhumanCurrycel

Looking like an Ogre is not Ideal its about having DOM features + youthful features such as good hair, skin etc.
E-boymaxxing is mainly aimed at JB's if you are over 18+ DOM with youthful features and good physique/frame is the way to go imo.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: angelo, GoMadAndSTFU, Caligula and 1 other person
No.

Early farming didn't funk anyone up

Modern diets fucked people up.

Up until late 100 years ago cro mignon skulls were way more common.
Also India colonisation had some play

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, AscendingHero, Deleted member 9072 and 1 other person
Looking like an Ogre is not Ideal its about having DOM features + youthful features such as good hair, skin etc.
E-boymaxxing is mainly aimed at JB's if you are over 18+ DOM with youthful features and good physique/frame is the way to go imo.
even for JB, high T dom will outclass the prettyboy IRL

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and SubhumanCurrycel
No.

Give me a hug bro

Join my legion

No.

Early farming was a lot different than todays farming.
Early farming:
-Hardly any animal products
- Primitive grains with low nutrients and on shit soil
-Low food variety (mainly one type of crop)

Recent farming
- Animal products
- Whole grains + good soil
-Vegetable variety
-Good starches

Modern diet is still bad but it was better than Early farming it goes like this. Its why there was a large height increase over the years after modern diet was adapted, given its not optimal for health the more calories and food allowed us to grow more.

Recent Farming >Modern Diet> Early farming

Early farming was a lot different than todays farming.
Early farming:
-Hardly any animal products
- Primitive grains with low nutrients and on shit soil
-Low food variety (mainly one type of crop)

Recent farming
- Animal products
- Whole grains + good soil
-Vegetable variety
-Good starches

Modern diet is still bad but it was better than Early farming it goes like this. Its why there was a large height increase over the years after modern diet was adapted, given its not optimal for health the more calories and food allowed us to grow more.

Recent Farming >Modern Diet> Early farming
You don't know much about diet. First of all grains are shit and new grains are even worse since hey are 40 chromosome mega freaks that cause inflammation. The soil was shit? How?. Food variety is a strong meme
It never mattered unless for animal products.
Humans have Ben farming with animal products for at least 10,000 years so how old was thiso happening and to whom? What else did hey eat?

The Britain successfully brainwashed most of North India to be vegetarian cucks

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, SubhumanCurrycel and Blackout.xl
You don't know much about diet. First of all grains are shit and new grains are even worse since hey are 40 chromosome mega freaks that cause inflammation. The soil was shit? How?. Food variety is a strong meme
It never mattered unless for animal products.
Humans have Ben farming with animal products for at least 10,000 years so how old was thiso happening and to whom? What else did hey eat?
Not all grains are shit my guy, majority of the recent GMO and processes ones are but wholegrain non GMO aren’t unless you have celiac disease or gluten intolerance.
Food variety isn’t a meme, eating one species of grain with low a nutrient profile isn’t going to do you any good, hell eating nothing but organic chicken would Have been unideal too.
On the topic of meat we know looking back at the ancient Greeks Meat was a rare commodity that was only afforded to the rich or on rare occasions. As for soil quality I should clarify it differs from inebriate region to another e.g. soil in Greece was known to produce dogshit yield and only very few species of plant could grow, its a regional thing shoulda clarified.

If early farming wasn’t sub-optimal how do you explain the sharp decrease in height and stature of most early farmers and their physical discrepencies with their hunter/gatherer counterparts?

African diet ftw
African diet and lifestyle indeed mogs look at the last pic of the African tribe
Oh shit nvm I think they might be Abos

Not all grains are shit my guy, majority of the recent GMO and processes ones are but wholegrain non GMO aren’t unless you have celiac disease.
Food variety isn’t a meme, eating one species of grain with low a nutrient profile isn’t going to do you any good, hell eating nothing but organic chicken would Have been unideal too.
On the topic of meat we know looking back at the ancient Greeks Meat was a rare commodity that was only afforded to the rich or on rare occasions. As for soil quality I should clarify it differs from inebriate region to another e.g. soil in Greece was known to produce dogshit yield and only very few species of plant could grow, its a regional thing shoulda clarified.
All cultures would have compromised. No idiot downgrades from hunter to farming jack shit.
Mosthe grains are not worth the downsides. And in an ideal diet they are not present. Peasants and hobos ofor the past still had some good environment factors even still. Just look at the blessed dalits but still it was best for her elites
Not all grains are shit my guy, majority of the recent GMO and processes ones are but wholegrain non GMO aren’t unless you have celiac disease or gluten intolerance.

If early farming wasn’t sub-optimal how do you explain the sharp decrease in height and stature of most early farmers and their physical discrepencies with their hunter/gatherer counterparts?
It may be true but height is quick to fix so even if it did. HeIght doesn't equal
Face

Last edited:
  • +1
All cultures would have compromised. No idiot downgrades from hunter to farming jack shit.
Mosthe grains are not worth the downsides. And in an ideal diet they are not present. Peasants and hobos ofor the past still had some good environment factors even still. Just look at the blessed dalits but still it was best for her elites

It may be true but height is quick to fix so even if it did. HeIght doesn't equal
Face

"In the earliest stages of farming, skeletal growth impairment and small adult body size are often documented relative to hunter-gatherer groups, though this pattern is regionally variable"

Height, body size and skeletal growth are measures of development, the fact that they took a hit from one phase to another means that something changed for the worse.

"In the earliest stages of farming, skeletal growth impairment and small adult body size are often documented relative to hunter-gatherer groups, though this pattern is regionally variable"

Height, body size and skeletal growth are measures of development, the fact that they took a hit from one phase to another means that something changed for the worse.
I guess some places could have had a early deduction in skeletal development some way from its but if that's true I still think the impact was no where near as bad as average modern human faces have been impacted and that by sexual selection these traits should have been bred out in these areas at many points of time like better food times, invasion and change of culture.

• +1
I guess some places could have had a early deduction in skeletal development some way from its but if that's true I still think the impact was no where near as bad as average modern human faces have been impacted and that by sexual selection these traits should have been bred out in these areas at many points of time like better food times, invasion and change of culture.
Sexual selection only become this way due to lifestyle factors
remember that majority of males died due to competition and dispute and the very few who survived (alphas) did the majority of the breeding.
8000 years ago pre settlement era the ratio was 1 Male : 17 Women https://psmag.com/environment/17-to-1-reproductive-success
This meant only the most physically dominant and successful males reproduced while anyone weaker under the cut died or didn't reproduce.
Thanks to farming the weaker males were allowed to survive and form settlements ultimately procuring a female look at the neoteny of Asian males:

Such sexual selection never would have taken place if farming and a more settlement lifestyle never took place, neoteny would have been weeded out

These features are weak and fragile (also less muscle mass and height), these weak features would have been selected out but thanks to settlements they weren't
Its why you will hardly ever see any Polynesians or descendants of African tribes look like this because they never transformed to such a settlement

You are right that sexual selection had an important role but sexual selection and lifestyles of early humans are heavily intertwined.

• +1
Reactions: japcel
Sexual selection only become this way due to lifestyle factors
remember that majority of males died due to competition and dispute and the very few who survived (alphas) did the majority of the breeding.
8000 years ago pre settlement era the ratio was 1 Male : 17 Women https://psmag.com/environment/17-to-1-reproductive-success
This meant only the most physically dominant and successful males reproduced while anyone weaker under the cut died or didn't reproduce.
Thanks to farming the weaker males were allowed to survive and form settlements ultimately procuring a female look at the neoteny of Asian males:View attachment 387202

Such sexual selection never would have taken place if farming and a more settlement lifestyle never took place, neoteny would have been weeded out
View attachment 387203
These features are weak and fragile (also less muscle mass and height), these weak features would have been selected out but thanks to settlements they weren't
Its why you will hardly ever see any Polynesians or descendants of African tribes look like this because they never transformed to such a settlement

You are right that sexual selection had an important role but sexual selection and lifestyles of early humans are heavily intertwined.
Yknow. Thanks explains the wholeAsian phenomenon to me. Your right that it can go like this but tbqh the beta to alpha ratio was a bit different. We are group hunters we cant hunt withe soyboys so even if some places were mainly male and only few alphas lived. The alphas are our ancestors and he the men after were also more than likely too.
From what I've seen. All caucasoid,negroid and Australoido had alpha genes live on as muchas enviro allowed and he reason is important because farming is alpha asf and like I said people compromised. They died to get an optimal diet it's instinct

• +1
Yknow. Thanks explains the wholeAsian phenomenon to me. Your right that it can go like this but tbqh the beta to alpha ratio was a bit different. We are group hunters we cant hunt withe soyboys so even if some places were mainly male and only few alphas lived. The alphas are our ancestors and he the men after were also more than likely too.
From what I've seen. All caucasoid,negroid and Australoido had alpha genes live on as muchas enviro allowed and he reason is important because farming is alpha asf and like I said people compromised. They died to get an optimal diet it's instinct
No problem, I studied this with great interest in HS and am doing biomed in College but tbh this stuff is 10x more interesting than learning about cells n shit.
You are right farming lifestyle is alpha asf recent historical farming take the Australian abo's for example had a good mix of good farming (variety of vegetable crops) and skillfull hunting
pic related

Which allowed their genes to be expressed to the best of their ability
Group hunting was a little more complex, most of the ancestral soyboys died, assuming you survived infant mortality and reached maturity as a male the No.1 cause of death was territorial conflict or conflict (Male on Male) from other humans, its why only the strongest survived in that scenario and the most physically gifted became hunters etc. and were able to breed.
Bumo

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and FatJattMofo
View attachment 387074
View attachment 387147

Examples:
Indians
View attachment 387148
View attachment 387084

Case in point:

Tongan Rugby Team
View attachment 387150

Samoan Rugby Team
View attachment 387151

New Zealand Rugby team
View attachment 387152

Fijian Rugby team
View attachment 387154

In the New Zealand Rugby team there is a good mixture of whites mostly Northern Europeans geographics where farming was less ideal due to harsh winters and a harsh environment that allowed them to evolve to be more robust (even though todays Nords look like weak cucks due to shit diet, exercise and estrogen in food but you get my point)

View attachment 387094

View attachment 387096

View attachment 387102

Change genes

- White rice
- Non-Whole grains
- Processed meats
- Refined sugars

Things you must include

- Brown Rice
- Cruciferous vegetables

Exercise:

A good routine

View attachment 387137
View attachment 387138

View attachment 387140
Blood flow = longevity

View attachment 387145

~SubhumanCurrycel out
High IQ thread tbh

• +1
Reactions: Acnno and SubhumanCurrycel
thought about the farming thing before, it's crazy to me how modern humans are essentially punished for their ancestors evolving to a more efficient life style. it's so fucking unfair.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, japcel and SubhumanCurrycel
View attachment 387074
View attachment 387147

Examples:
Indians
View attachment 387148
View attachment 387084

Case in point:

Tongan Rugby Team
View attachment 387150

Samoan Rugby Team
View attachment 387151

New Zealand Rugby team
View attachment 387152

Fijian Rugby team
View attachment 387154

View attachment 387094

View attachment 387096

View attachment 387102

Change genes

- White rice
- Non-Whole grains
- Processed meats
- Refined sugars

Things you must include

- Brown Rice
- Cruciferous vegetables

Exercise:

A good routine

View attachment 387137
View attachment 387138

View attachment 387140
Blood flow = longevity

View attachment 387145

~SubhumanCurrycel out
Good thread.

• Love it
thought about the farming thing before, it's crazy to me how modern humans are essentially punished for their ancestors evolving to a more efficient life style. it's so fucking unfair.
Its ironic how the least developed and advanced societies aka those closer to hunter/gatherer outperform the rest today in terms of dating, physical feats and the sexual market.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Just read Sapiens
Humans were taller and stronger before due to diet and only the stronger surviving.
We are weaker than we were 50000 years ago
jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and SubhumanCurrycel
Just read Sapiens
Humans were taller and stronger before due to diet and only the stronger surviving.
We are weaker than we were 50000 years ago
jfl
Legit I'll have a read.
The hunter/gatherer pill is real.

Legit I'll have a read.
The hunter/gatherer pill is real.
Yeah
They used to fast and had a much more wider diet since they couldn't crop. The pill is too brootal

• +1
Yeah
They used to fast and had a much more wider diet since they couldn't crop. The pill is too brootal
Crops with piss poor calories and nutrients caused civilizations of subhumans.

Just be dom viking

• +1
So go keto diet and exercise with fasting from time to time??

Btw cro magnon exists ngl

Look at phenotypes faelid and pealo Atlantid
They resembles a lot of cro magnon

• +1

Not keto more predominantly Whole foods main sources would be organic meats and cooked starches. Intermittent fasting can be done too if it meets your calorie goals.

Cro Magnon skull shapes are more common in harsher environments like the Polynesian and demographics of Northern Europe.
So you’re right certain pheno’s will resemble more cro magnon thanks to entering the settlement phase later than others.
Check out my comment exchange with fattjattmojo how I explain the prevalence of weaker features in Asian men especially.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 534

Cromagnon is a result of human women fucking superior angels to produce the cromagnon race it has nothing to do with diets and stuff the skull is a mixture of angelic seed mixed with human seed.

They are quite literally super human 1 could say the offspring of heaven even enoch recounts about the rebellious angels that come onto hermon and impregnated to human stock producing cromagnon.

Ever wondered why cromagnon genes are so recessive ?????????????????? cause their not even human their angelic

View attachment 387074
View attachment 387147

Examples:
Indians
View attachment 387148
View attachment 387084

Case in point:

Tongan Rugby Team
View attachment 387150

Samoan Rugby Team
View attachment 387151

New Zealand Rugby team
View attachment 387152

Fijian Rugby team
View attachment 387154

View attachment 387094

View attachment 387096

View attachment 387102

Change genes

- White rice
- Non-Whole grains
- Processed meats
- Refined sugars

Things you must include

- Brown Rice
- Cruciferous vegetables

Exercise:

A good routine

View attachment 387137
View attachment 387138

View attachment 387140
Blood flow = longevity

View attachment 387145

~SubhumanCurrycel out
the average samoan is a fat ass

Not keto more predominantly Whole foods main sources would be organic meats and cooked starches. Intermittent fasting can be done too if it meets your calorie goals.

Cro Magnon skull shapes are more common in harsher environments like the Polynesian and demographics of Northern Europe.
So you’re right certain pheno’s will resemble more cro magnon thanks to entering the settlement phase later than others.
Check out my comment exchange with fattjattmojo how I explain the prevalence of weaker features in Asian men especially.
Great

Can you link me the thread?
Is vitamin D3 and K2 legit to bonemax?

I want to be prettyboy Viking
Cromagnon is a result of human women fucking superior angels to produce the cromagnon race it has nothing to do with diets and stuff the skull is a mixture of angelic seed mixed with human seed.

They are quite literally super human 1 could say the offspring of heaven even enoch recounts about the rebellious angels that come onto hermon and impregnated to human stock producing cromagnon.

Ever wondered why cromagnon genes are so recessive ?????????????????? cause their not even human their angelic
Agree they disappeared and no one know how they are gone

You are right they are more recessive than blonde genes

the average samoan is a fat ass
Thanks to the modern diet.
They ate high volumes of whole plant foods to sustain them but the translation means they eat the same amount but with much more calories which is why when you see a farmer transistion to a modern diet they typically get fat cos they aren’t used to just how many calories it contains
Have you ever been to the islands and seen the tribal populations?
Their frame muscle and build mogs the average gym goer.
Great

Can you link me the thread?
Is vitamin D3 and K2 legit to bonemax?

I want to be prettyboy Viking

Agree they disappeared and no one know how they are gone

You are right they are more recessive than blonde genes
It’s not a thread it’s the comments under this same thread I had with fattjattmojo

I think D3 supplementation is a must imo just because you won’t spend nearly as much time in the sun as your ancestors did so take it with K2.
From cardio, resistance training and GPP work bones will incur damage and the resolidify which is why the lower limbs of the hunter gatherer were so much denser than ours.

Last edited:
Cro Magnon are very similar genetically to north western Europeans.

• +1
stolen from lookism
am i right
i don't know actually

I was looking through my files and stumbled across it. I forget where I originally downloaded it from

Bump I need responses on this to confirm my theory

Tfw people think im half polynesian lol

• Woah
View attachment 387074
View attachment 387147

Examples:
Indians
View attachment 387148
View attachment 387084

Case in point:

Tongan Rugby Team
View attachment 387150

Samoan Rugby Team
View attachment 387151

New Zealand Rugby team
View attachment 387152

Fijian Rugby team
View attachment 387154

View attachment 387094

View attachment 387096

View attachment 387102

Change genes

- White rice
- Non-Whole grains
- Processed meats
- Refined sugars

Things you must include

- Brown Rice
- Cruciferous vegetables

Exercise:

A good routine

View attachment 387137
View attachment 387138

View attachment 387140
Blood flow = longevity

View attachment 387145

~SubhumanCurrycel out
They stopped mewing son

• JFL