What happened to the Cro Magnon?

Does Henry Caville have cromagnon influence? He has wide jaw and chin?
Or another soyboy pheno?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Does Henry Caville have cromagnon influence? He has wide jaw and chin?
Or another soyboy pheno?
From the robustness of his skull and his overall frame I would say so.
Also has a strong browridge which is more typically a feature of early humans/hunter gatherers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
So evolving and developing civilisation earlier made Indians worse off physically today jfl

• +1
So evolving and developing civilisation earlier made Indians worse off physically today jfl
It really has though.
India was one of the most technologically developed nation at its early development and was one of the first to switch from Nomad (hunter/gatherer) to settler (farmer).
This creates more genetically unfit males from not getting killed off in battle add that with inbreeding and arranged marriages + a horribly sourced Vegetarian diet and you've created a race of subhumans

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
It really has though.
India was one of the most technologically developed nation at its early development and was one of the first to switch from Nomad (hunter/gatherer) to settler (farmer).
This creates more genetically unfit males from not getting killed off in battle add that with inbreeding and arranged marriages + a horribly sourced Vegetarian diet and you've created a race of subhumans
Diet is legit tho. My dad grew up poor af in a shithole part of India but only ate rice and fish and he physiquemogged most western males in terms of frame and muscle mass until last year despite hardly working out at age 50 as well. He became vegetarian this year and he's lost all his muscle and is getting closer to your typical skinnyfat middle-aged dad.

• +1
Diet is legit tho. My dad grew up poor af in a shithole part of India but only ate rice and fish and he physiquemogged most western males in terms of frame and muscle mass until last year despite hardly working out at age 50 as well. He became vegetarian this year and he's lost all his muscle and is getting closer to your typical skinnyfat middle-aged dad.
Fuck that is brutal man.
I am telling you Indian diet is one of the worst diets on this planet.
Its not even that its vegetarian necessarily a lot of Mediterranean food historically was mostly plant based, its the food quality of the things we eat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and JizzFarmer
I wonder what he kind of vegetarian foods he is eating. Want to know because it will help in understanding what really were the veg foods that caused Indians to decrease in skeletal size and mass.

@SubhumanCurrycel
Agreed with you on the diet thing. I also made this conclusion some time ago. 40% of India is vegetarian and they have been veg since a long time. So it makes sense it will have an evolutionary effect since it's very hard to create an optimal vegetarian diet because of the low protein.
But what's your opinion on meat since you advocate whole food plant based diet (Dr Greger?) and it's difficult to get good protein through that? What are some good sources of protein there?
Also since we are assuming hunter gatherers = chads, and they likely hunted meat too.

Not to brag but i kinda resemble the cromagnon skull, yet i don’t think that’s ideal, especially now when eboymaxxing is a legit thing

Imho there’s a limit to sexual dimorphism and believing that looking like an ogre is ideal is legit low IQ stuff tbh (i‘m not talking to you OP since you never said that, but many here are really this low IQ jfl)
You can be extremely robust and not ogre, Barret