What happened to this girl? the 180 cm one? she was hella crazy i think

quemirasmanv2

quemirasmanv2

Kraken
IMG 8415

this one
we meet on tinder
IMG 8273

she started talking me about her fucks and etc etc, i dindt care and just made fun of her

then she wanted to date, we dated
04A2BAE4 8985 4B70 8C83 B1B072EABD3E
BDBD1AEF AC5F 4B48 B945 B8440CDCC2B0

whe went to her department, she was extremely NT to the point it was a mental illness im sure, like, im the most talkish person i knoz but she was almost euphoric, we fucked, she jerked me off like no one before, almost made me cum at the minute but i lasted 40 mins
i made her cum 2 times first, then i cummed
then at 2 am she wanted to go to a nightclub to dance, and isaid, wtf lets sleep

and then we started talking about her daddy issues and that she took antidepressants (shes 18 lmao) and that she did 7 years of therapy, etc, then she said she has evitative affection and blah blah, and showed me how she lied to guys when they ask where is her and she show me the pre made pics she has to lie to them
and then isaid to her, dont lie to me, i prefer honesty
then she got HELLA MAD

wanted to can an uber and i went there on my motorcycle lmao wtf, like she really wanted me to go for that, like unreasonable hatre, i was susepcting like a chad talked to her and wanted to come and she wanted to kcick me tf out because of that

ofc i didnt wanted to go and almost threw her phone when she wanted to call an uber

i woke up and she had her long ass leg on me, then she said to have a breakfast, i put my clothes and then she reminds me that she had a breakfast with a guy and a date with another later, i was like, bro wtf with this whore

al most i took a nice pic on her room
FA46DC37 14FF 46E7 8F6E 3EA000928039

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sportsmogger, Deleted member 18522, 147 and 6 others
Didn’t read, who cares

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Manfrommars, 147 and 6 others
@forevergymcelling

like I care nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
she ugly

• +1
Reactions: mid
You mog her by margin.

• +1
Reactions: 147
What being a Chad gets you in 2023...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Joe Rogancel, m0ss26 and 4 others
i’m incel and wouldn’t go near that, ngl your ruining it for her looksmatch (who’s rotting in a baltimore gulag)

• +1
Reactions: 147 and Deleted member 28541
This is infact,OP's sister.
And this is just a tale from his weird Wincest fantasies..

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Shes ugly if this is all Chad gets in South America then wtf are geomaxxers doing there

• +1
Reactions: 147, Deleted member 28541, raumDEuter and 2 others
It's nice knowing you could slay taller chicks

• +1
Looks like a tranny

• +1
View attachment 2572542
this one
we meet on tinderView attachment 2572546

she started talking me about her fucks and etc etc, i dindt care and just made fun of her

View attachment 2572543View attachment 2572544

whe went to her department, she was extremely NT to the point it was a mental illness im sure, like, im the most talkish person i knoz but she was almost euphoric, we fucked, she jerked me off like no one before, almost made me cum at the minute but i lasted 40 mins
then at 2 am she wanted to go to a nightclub to dance, and isaid, wtf lets sleep

and then we started talking about her daddy issues and that she took antidepressants (shes 18 lmao) and that she did 7 years of therapy, etc, then she said she has evitative affection and blah blah, and showed me how she lied to guys when they ask where is her and she show me the pre made pics she has to lie to them
then she got HELLA MAD

wanted to can an uber and i went there on my motorcycle lmao wtf, like she really wanted me to go for that, like unreasonable hatre, i was susepcting like a chad talked to her and wanted to come and she wanted to kcick me tf out because of that

ofc i didnt wanted to go and almost threw her phone when she wanted to call an uber

i woke up and she had her long ass leg on me, then she said to have a breakfast, i put my clothes and then she reminds me that she had a breakfast with a guy and a date with another later, i was like, bro wtf with this whore

al most i took a nice pic on her roomView attachment 2572545
IMG 7211

• JFL
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid and buflek
So you just laid with her and then understood she is whore? What?

u completely mog her, u are really good looking. a shame u are a manlet + framelet though
if you were 5'10 at least and with a wider frame u could be a complete mogger

u completely mog her, u are really good looking. a shame u are a manlet + framelet though
if you were 5'10 at least and with a wider frame u could be a complete mogger
how many would u rate me?

View attachment 2572542
this one
we meet on tinderView attachment 2572546

View attachment 2572543View attachment 2572544

then she got HELLA MAD

al most i took a nice pic on her roomView attachment 2572545
ok bro ur a mogger

so you only have to be double the girl's PSL if you're shorter, got it