what happened to usury being illegal?

Hardrada

Hardrada

Worship Nature
what do you mean what happened? It's illegal in Islam. Jews use it to control the world.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
The jews took over Western society

They even infiltrated their blood among the European nobility

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel and 97baHater
The jews took over Western society

They even infiltrated their blood among the European nobility
i thought some royals looks similar to the rothschilds before i heard it was an actual conspiracy theory tbf

what do u base the theory on?

i thought some royals looks similar to the rothschilds before i heard it was an actual conspiracy theory tbf

what do u base the theory on?
Due to the phenotype of some members of royalty such as Queen Victoria

It is also a reality that Jewish blood infiltrated the European elites via the Venetian Black Nobility and from there spread to the rest of Europe.

There was a story about how the Jews came to England carrying the stone of Jacob (or David, I don't remember the exact name), and that since then all the kings who are crowned in England do so on that land to represent the jew inheritance

• Woah
Reactions: 97baHater
The kikes use it to enslave us through central banking

• +1
Reactions: IvanTheSpaceBiker
Due to the phenotype of some members of royalty such as Queen Victoria

It is also a reality that Jewish blood infiltrated the European elites via the Venetian Black Nobility and from there spread to the rest of Europe.

There was a story about how the Jews came to England carrying the stone of Jacob (or David, I don't remember the exact name), and that since then all the kings who are crowned in England do so on that land to represent the jew inheritance
What is Venetian black nobility

What is Venetian black nobility
images

Italian merchants with great power and influence in Europe during the Middle Ages and Renaissance

The Middle Eastern trade routes passed through Venice to expand to the rest of Europe and that is why they ended up receiving a lot of influence from the Middle East and other parts of the old continents, which is why they mixed with Jews of great economic power, among other things.

From these people comes the inspiration for the mask rituals seen in Eyes Wide Shut (Reference to the Rothschilds)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_nobility

The kikes use it to enslave us through central banking

• +1
  • +1